acekard plus m3lite

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by grither, Jul 28, 2009.

Jul 28, 2009

acekard plus m3lite by grither at 9:11 PM (832 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. grither
    OP

Newcomer grither Member

Canada
    recently bought an acekard 2i for my dslite. installed akaio, everything working wonderfully

I have an old m3lite which fits in the gba slot. there is a microsd memory card in the m3lite

i would basically like to play media off the microsd card which is inserted in the m3lite. basically to use it as a second card for storage.

1. would this work? would moonshell (running off the acekard) be able to see and play media on the microsd which is in the m3lite?
    2 if you think it would work, do you think I can use an sdhc card in the m3lite, instead of just an sd card?

any help/suggestions most welcome

2. Da-Bomb1

Member Da-Bomb1 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    Pretty sure you won't be able to see stuff on the slot-2 card when you boot with the slot-1 card. Just get a bigger card for your slot-1. You can get them cheap from dealextreme.com. (Really cheap.)

3. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    as stated this does not work. the m3 lite is its own flash linker. to access the msd in that slot you must boot the m3 lite. how old is your m3 lite? if you aren't going to use it, care to sell it?

-another world

4. grither
    OP

Newcomer grither Member

Canada
    Thanks for the feedback. Also tried last night and all are correct the card can't be seen without booting the m3

As for selling I am selling my ds lite, passcard, m3lite, and a microsd card for 150 Cdn if anyone interested