Hacking acekard plus m3lite

grither

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
recently bought an acekard 2i for my dslite. installed akaio, everything working wonderfully

I have an old m3lite which fits in the gba slot. there is a microsd memory card in the m3lite

i would basically like to play media off the microsd card which is inserted in the m3lite. basically to use it as a second card for storage.

1. would this work? would moonshell (running off the acekard) be able to see and play media on the microsd which is in the m3lite?
2 if you think it would work, do you think I can use an sdhc card in the m3lite, instead of just an sd card?

any help/suggestions most welcome

Da-Bomb1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pretty sure you won't be able to see stuff on the slot-2 card when you boot with the slot-1 card. Just get a bigger card for your slot-1. You can get them cheap from dealextreme.com. (Really cheap.)

grither

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the feedback. Also tried last night and all are correct the card can't be seen without booting the m3

As for selling I am selling my ds lite, passcard, m3lite, and a microsd card for 150 Cdn if anyone interested

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1