acekard not showing up

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by drobb, Oct 30, 2011.

Oct 30, 2011

acekard not showing up by drobb at 7:58 PM (599 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. drobb
    OP

Member drobb Hunter

United States
    Ok my grandmother just got a new "recharged" ds lite from gamestop. Her ak2.1 refuses to show up, as well as my akI. Her ak works in her older 2 ds's as well does my aki. Anyone have any ideas. This is a gamestop used system labeled as a recharged system.

2. s4mid4re

Member s4mid4re  

United States
    Probably a contact issue if both aren't working; try cleaning your contacts or doing the paper trick.

If that doesn't work, try playing legit games on your grandmother's ds lite. If nothing loads, it's probably a defective system. Contact gamestop and see what you can do.

3. drobb
    OP

Member drobb Hunter

United States
    Never thought about the contact issue. Original games do work. Thanks. Will report back on if its a contact issue.

4. drobb
    OP

Member drobb Hunter

United States
    Ok tried using some index cards to fix contacts. No joy. Also went and tried 2 more ak's, again no love. The system plays original games just fine but not the flashcards. What excuse would one use to give to gamestop for reason to exchange?

5. s4mid4re

Member s4mid4re  

United States
    Just say that games don't read on the system and demand for a replace/refund.

They don't want a bad reputation, you know? :creep:

6. eggsample

Member eggsample punahussy

Poland
    I've used to have DSL with bootloader (or whatever it's called) and AK2, AK2i couldn't be recognised by the console. When R4 was inserted is shows black screen and bootloader error. The original games worked perfectly.
    So, maybe it's the same problem, maybe not. "Just say that games don't read on the system and demand for a replace/refund."
    Just want to confirm that sometimes shit happens. It's not common problem but some consoles are bad or ghosted :)

7. pspunabletohack

Member pspunabletohack GBAtemp Fan

Belgium
    Yah weird if original games can be read and flashcards not, and he says it's a DSLITE so every bootloader for the AK should work :unsure: