Hacking Acekard help

jamieh6621

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I bought an acekard 2i recently, but I'm new to this, having only owned an r4i gold before. Can someone give me a link to everything I need to download to get it working, and the latest akaio please?

jamieh6621

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So, I just need Akaio 1.8.1 for it to run and everything?

Sorry for being such a noob.
frown.gif
But thanks for all your help guys
smile.gif

jamieh6621

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks, can't wait until it arrives, I'll be able to play Super Scribblenaughts and Pokemon!

Oh, and one more question. Will my .nds and .sav files from my r4i gold be able to play on acekard? Like, will I have my save files as they are now on my r4i gold?

KevFan

Trophies
XP
Country
jamieh6621 said:
Thanks, can't wait until it arrives, I'll be able to play Super Scribblenaughts and Pokemon!

Oh, and one more question. Will my .nds and .sav files from my r4i gold be able to play on acekard? Like, will I have my save files as they are now on my r4i gold?
yes and yes

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
jamieh6621 said:
Flash/fix? How do you do that? My DSi firmware is 1.4.

You need a non-updated DSi (below 1.4) or a DS Lite and you need to run this.

Use the DSi version EVEN IF YOU ARE ON A DS Lite while running the update. You'll know what I am talking about when you DL the update.

When you complete this update, feel free to update to 1.4.1 if you want. this update also fixes the Acekard to run on that Firmware too.

The game should show up as Alex Stormrider, on the menu, I believe.

jamieh6621

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't have a dsi below firmware 1.4 or a ds lite though... anyway to fix it without that? Could shoptemp do it for me, because that's where I plan to buy it from?

Schlupi

Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
jamieh6621 said:
I don't have a dsi below firmware 1.4 or a ds lite though... anyway to fix it without that?

There is a possibility that your Acekard will come pre-updated. if so, it'll say Danny Phantom: Urban Jungle upon startup.

If it has just the Acekard logo, then it will not boot.

Unfortunately, there is no workaround for this -- You;ll have to borrow a friend's older Firmwared DSi or DS Lite and run the update on the Acekard from there, then you can use it on your DSi freely.

And yeah, Shoptemp can do it for you.

Under Flashing service, choose "Premium Flashing Service", and they will update it for you for free.
happy.gif

forgot about that.

jamieh6621

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, another question, sorry.

If I choose premium flashing service, would I be able to move the files from the SD card I bought from shoptemp to the SD card I have now, and the Acekard would work fine with the SD card I have now in it?

Sorry if that was confusing...

Schlupi

Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
jamieh6621 said:
Okay, another question, sorry.

If I choose premium flashing service, would I be able to move the files from the SD card I bought from shoptemp to the SD card I have now, and the Acekard would work fine with the SD card I have now in it?

Sorry if that was confusing...

You're asking about the SD card files? Yeah, you can copy them over to your MICRO (not a normal, you need a micro SD card) SD card, no issues. whatever may be on them though, you wanna format the card with Panasonic's SD Formatter tool before you use them. Google is your friend.

You won't need the files on the Shoptemp card after the update though -- the Update fix will be permanent, no need to have the fix on there afterwards.
tongue.gif

jamieh6621

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Right, panasonic sd formatter tool, micro SD, no need for shoptemp files after update. Got it. Thanks, you've been a great help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...