Acekard Cheat Help Please

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by yoyoatw, Feb 4, 2010.

Feb 4, 2010

Acekard Cheat Help Please by yoyoatw at 12:12 AM (713 Views / 0 Likes) 0 replies

1. yoyoatw
    OP

Newcomer yoyoatw Member

United States
    Im having some trouble adding cheats to my USRCHEAT.dat file. I can usually run cheats without a problem, but now i want to add a couple of cheats (homemade with pokesav) to Pokemon Platinum. I used R4CEE to add my cheats (approximately 10 different cheats), and i saved the file. I put the file in the right place in my cheat directory and when I tried to select USRCHEAT.dat from my acekard's menu (in the cheat menu), and tried to rebuild a cc file, it says "Building CC file" (or something like that with a progress bar). The bar goes about 40% of the way and then stops (also the S1 slot image was blinking until the progress bar stopped at 40%) [​IMG] . All help will be appreciated Ty [​IMG] Oh and by the way I dont know if this is important or not, but my cheats are VERY LONG (like 20-80+ lines each). Ty again [​IMG]

Edit: Oh I solved my problem. It turns out that having too many cheats (with too many lines of numbers), will freeze the acekard, so I deleted all the preloaded cheats and kept just my cheats, and now it loads up properly.