Not open for further replies.

coreyfrog

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
IF YOU DONT RELEASE AN UPDATE SOON (I MEAN IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS) PEOPLE ARE GOING TO GET VERRRYYY ANGRY

THEY WILL NOT WAIT MUCH LONGER U MUST RELEASE AN UPDATE TO FIX THE DSI'S THAT HAVE BEEN UPDATED TO 1.4 OTHERWISE MANY OF US ARE GOING TO SWITCH TO A TEAM SUCH AS EZ FLASH AS THEY HAVE ALRADY RELEASED A FIX AND THERE WILL BE NO WAITING INVOLVED

ACEKARD TEAM HEAR THIS WARNING!!!!!!!!!

WE WILL NOT WAIT MUCH LONGER!

plz say if u also feel this way :smiles:

Xoo00o0o0o

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude shut up acekard could release it when they want to. its not like you need to update unless you play Dsi ware, or unless you updated on accident.

siryu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
coreyfrog said:
IF YOU DONT RELEASE AN UPDATE SOON (I MEAN IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS) PEOPLE ARE GOING TO GET VERRRYYY ANGRY

THEY WILL NOT WAIT MUCH LONGER U MUST RELEASE AN UPDATE TO FIX THE DSI'S THAT HAVE BEEN UPDATED TO 1.4 OTHERWISE MANY OF US ARE GOING TO SWITCH TO A TEAM SUCH AS EZ FLASH AS THEY HAVE ALRADY RELEASED A FIX AND THERE WILL BE NO WAITING INVOLVED

ACEKARD TEAM HEAR THIS WARNING!!!!!!!!!

WE WILL NOT WAIT MUCH LONGER!

plz say if u also feel this way :smiles:

AGREE!!! THAT'S WHY I WOULD BOUGHT NEW EZVi!!!

TheDestroyer

GBAtemp's Official Keyblade Master™
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Who are those "WE" are you talking about here? I do have an Acekard but do you hear me complaining about it?
Seriously, DO NOT complain about it! It will eventually come!
This statement has been around for many many times now.. and I am getting sick of it.. >.<
Acekard team are doing their best to provide us excellent results and ALL WE NEED TO DO IS:

W A I T

I won't argue more..

Xoo00o0o0o

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow you guys really don't believe in Acekard? Wow if Acekard saw you guys rant about them your basiclly saying they might as well quit, just because they can't update as fast as you want them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat