Hacking acekard 2i

oran

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I just bought my first acekard a while ago and so far it works fine just one problem every time i try to play online it tells me their is no access point but my DSI is connected to wifi - i ran the test six times-and no one will give me a answer to the problem any help will be greatly appreciated now my dsi is version 1.4.3u and the acekard site said not to update -i updated before i even knew i was gonna buy one- could that be the problem?

Thanks for all the replies, problem solved, becasue i purchased a new acekard 2i from http://www.gamekool.com/acekard-2iak-2i-support-3dsdsidslds-p-217.html

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just bought my first acekard a while ago and so far it works fine just one problem every time i try to play online it tells me their is no access point but my DSI is connected to wifi - i ran the test six times-and no one will give me a answer to the problem any help will be greatly appreciated now my dsi is version 1.4.3u and the acekard site said not to update -i updated before i even knew i was gonna buy one- could that be the problem?

What type of encryption are you using on your wireless network?
Only WEP encryption will allow you to play games online properly with an Acekard 2i, since it can only access DS Mode, which only allows WEP encryption.
Your DSi's webbrowser and shop can use WPA encryption though, since those work in DSi mode, which does work with WPA encryption.
That is probably the problem your experiencing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...