Hacking Acekard 2i won't work on 3DS after update!

norway

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I was so stupid that I "accidentaly" updated my 3DS.
yaynds.gif

But, when I started my acekard 2i, it wouldn't get longer than ask me to shut down my DS
hate2.gif

So, what I am asking 'bout is if anybody know if the Acekard 2i will get an update soon???

I wanna play more
cry.gif

I will obey the one who has got the answer of this
bow.gif

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, this is double weird for me.

I did the update on my DS lite before I was able to get into the store and return my broken unit to get a fresh, new 3DS. It currently was on 1.0.0.0U, but even then, the Acekard won't boot up correctly in it. My 2i is HW44... waited this long to verify and everything.

My Supercard DStwo thankfully works and has been updated beforehand as well. So I can at least use that to help load up the firmware update if I need to reflash... but again, I don't know what all to do. It should be working, but my 2i currently isn't.
frown.gif

kikuo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eh...it looks like that your problem isn't so complicated,the Ak 2i has been updated to support the latest 3DS version and this new firmware also can make your AK 2i support the prevous latest DSi Version v1.4.2.
rolleyes.gif

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
codezer0 said:
What do you mean? I did use and successfully apply the update to my HW44 Acekard 2i, yet it will not work with my 3DS.

It appears that the latest update from Acekard only addresses the HW44 issues with DSi's. 3DS units still have issues.

Gameplayer9198

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok the icon would have to be a Japanese title to work with the 3DS on v1.1.0-1 and below and it would have to be Chessmaster to work on 3DS v2.0.0-2 and Dsi v1.4.2 so if your acekard is on the Chessmaster icon and not working there is an other prob

and yes the HW44 has prob with the 3DS
frown.gif

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
gameplayer_9198 said:
Ok the icon would have to be a Japanese title to work with the 3DS on v1.1.0-1 and below and it would have to be Chessmaster to work on 3DS v2.0.0-2 and Dsi v1.4.2 so if your acekard is on the Chessmaster icon and not working there is an other prob

and yes the HW44 has prob with the 3DS
frown.gif
To be precise, the HW44 recognises the 3DS as a DS Lite and displays the "Acekard 2i www.acekard.com" icon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."