Hacking acekard 2i "system file missing"

imcrazy0088

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im running an acekard 2i on a ds lite and i keep getting the system file missing message. Just got my ak2i after my ak2 stopped working b/c it just showed loading screen. the aio__ and menu nds file are in the root of the microsd. Could it be a problem with the microsd?

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you old Acekard showed a blue loading on boot and just sat there, that's a MicroSD issue.

For you current problem, copy your roms and saves off the MicroSD card. Then completely format your MicroSD card and use a fresh installation of AKAIO.

imcrazy0088

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks i'll try that, but i'm using the same microsd that showed the blue loading screen. for my ak2 its the loading screen, for ak2i its says system file missing, which makes me think the microsd is to blame

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Both could be symptons of a dieing MicroSD card.

It's possible your Acekard 2.1's card slot isn't making contact with the MicroSD card. Try putting a piece of paper behind the MicroSD card as you insert it.

Otherwise try it with another MicroSD card. Mobile phones/ GPS units/ MP3 players often use them, borrow one from them if you have one.

imcrazy0088

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think it might be dying b/c it worked for months on my ak2, but when i tried play wario diy it wouldnt sav correctly. i got the new akaio 1.6rc2 but then after getting to the first save point, i shut down to see if it actually would load. thats when the blue loading screen happened. Dont know if this helps, maybe i blew my microsd?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Beyblade let it rip haha.