Hacking AceKard 2i Reliability

kileak82

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I just got myself a AceKard2i to replace my R4DS Revolution due to a lot of ROMS was not running on my R4DS Rev. So far the card runs very well but I do find a lot of negative feedback also in the forum. May I know if the AK2i is reliable as I swap the MemCard a lot. May I know if is there any users out there who are very content with their AK2i or AK cards? Negative feedback is welcomed too as I need to hear from all AK users out there.

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Negative feedback? I'll give you negative feedback.

The god damn topic right underneath this one asks the exact same thing. Captain PostDuplicateThreads has struck again.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as I know, switching/pulling out the memory card wont hurt anything. I'm very content with my AK. Has perfect compatibility. Some known issues have occured with the AK2i.

Also, some people need to be helpful instead of scornful.
tongue.gif

kileak82

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
The difference on the topic is to know both positive and negative feedback on the AK2i but thanks for the pointers will be better if we can have your POV on the card itself

Thanks a lot 2 SomeRandomGuy. I will look for the known issue in the forum.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kileak82 said:
The difference on the topic is to know both positive and negative feedback on the AK2i but thanks for the pointers will be better if we can have your POV on the card itself

Thanks a lot 2 SomeRandomGuy. I will look for the known issue in the forum.

No prob.
happy.gif
Some known issues are where the contacts on the AK2i aren't touching the DSi's contacts completely. To fix it, you just need to cut a small piece of folded paper and stick it in between the outside of the AK2i and the inside of the of the DSi.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol