AceKard 2i Reliability

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by kileak82, Apr 29, 2009.

Apr 29, 2009

AceKard 2i Reliability by kileak82 at 4:02 PM (706 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. kileak82
    OP

Newcomer kileak82 Newbie

Malaysia
    I just got myself a AceKard2i to replace my R4DS Revolution due to a lot of ROMS was not running on my R4DS Rev. So far the card runs very well but I do find a lot of negative feedback also in the forum. May I know if the AK2i is reliable as I swap the MemCard a lot. May I know if is there any users out there who are very content with their AK2i or AK cards? Negative feedback is welcomed too as I need to hear from all AK users out there.

2. Tokiopop

Member Tokiopop Caffeine fiend

United Kingdom
    Negative feedback? I'll give you negative feedback.

The god damn topic right underneath this one asks the exact same thing. Captain PostDuplicateThreads has struck again.

3. BowlOfSpiders

Member BowlOfSpiders hi

United States
    As far as I know, switching/pulling out the memory card wont hurt anything. I'm very content with my AK. Has perfect compatibility. Some known issues have occured with the AK2i.

Also, some people need to be helpful instead of scornful. [​IMG]

4. kileak82
    OP

Newcomer kileak82 Newbie

Malaysia
    The difference on the topic is to know both positive and negative feedback on the AK2i but thanks for the pointers will be better if we can have your POV on the card itself

Thanks a lot 2 SomeRandomGuy. I will look for the known issue in the forum.

5. BowlOfSpiders

Member BowlOfSpiders hi

United States

No prob. [​IMG] Some known issues are where the contacts on the AK2i aren't touching the DSi's contacts completely. To fix it, you just need to cut a small piece of folded paper and stick it in between the outside of the AK2i and the inside of the of the DSi.