Homebrew kantoNTR - NTR Plugin for Pokemon Red and Blue Virtual Console Games

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kantoNTR
This is an NTR Plugin with fun cheats for the English versions of the Pokemon Red and Blue virtual console games on the 3ds.

If you're sad that Yellow isn't supported, fear not, for Pikachu can be caught easier than ever with this plugin.

v0.2
Added the walk through walls cheat

Requirements
  1. A 2ds/3ds
  2. NTR custom firmware
Installation
  1. Download this cheat plugin from the releases page
  2. Extract the "plugin" folder
  3. Copy it to the root of your 3ds' SD Card
Cheat List and How to Use

Wild Pokemon modifiers, Custom PokeMarts, Random Encounters of all 151 Pokemon, No Low HP Sounds during battle, among other fun things as well.
Read the Wiki Here to find out more

Credits

Thanks to cell9 for NTR and all the work you have done on it!
Also thanks to supermariorick for posting your sample plugin code! Link to his post on cell9's NTR plugins and his edited template plugin.
Special thanks to everyone working on 3ds development and Pokemon research!

Since Gen 2 was the first generation with shiny Pokemon and they were determined by the Pokemon's IVs, it may be fun to sometime add a Gen 1 Shiny Encounter cheat for trading with Gen 2 games.

Last edited by zaksabeast,

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Pokem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does this work on the version with updated gen II sprites with color? because that's what i have

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've just been testing it out with pokemon red, it works perfectly! Great work, OP :D
Thank you!

does this work on the version with updated gen II sprites with color? because that's what i have
It won't since those have different offsets. Although, this is pretty easy to do, so making a plugin for the gen 2 vc injections wouldn't be difficult and could be fun.

please add speed up like the emulators have and walk though walls
Speeding up like the emulators is out of the scope for this project, since this was just a fun way to relax on a Saturday. Friday night I was playing with the NTR debugger and various old gameshark codes, so during the day on Saturday I decided to make a proper plugin while changing the codes a bit.

Walk through walls could be added pretty effortlessly though, and can be fun. I'll add that really fast and test it out.

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm playing pokemon blue, but the codes doesn't seem to work :(

Could you walk me through how you are loading the codes, as well as which codes you are trying to use?

Also, would anyone be interested in a similar cheat plugin for the Gen 2 VC hacks that have been created?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: