Hacking Acekard 2i Problem!!

gunbomb90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I just bought a NDSi from Gamerscode, he's a nice dealer.
My problem is, I used to play NDS games on my computer usin no$gba, and I want to load it into my NDSi, I tried many methods..didnt work.

(I'M USING ACEKARD 2i BTW)

So I thought the problem was the name of the saved file, so i cut all the saved files and put it into a new folder, den I start a new game on a game just to know how the save file works. I did the same with another game and the same file name appear.

I thought renamin my old saved files to the same format will do, but it doesnt work. I've been trying whole day..

If someone can help me in this..please reply me asap..thanks alot..

ltsukida

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gunbomb90 said:
I just bought a NDSi from Gamerscode, he's a nice dealer.
My problem is, I used to play NDS games on my computer usin no$gba, and I want to load it into my NDSi, I tried many methods..didnt work.

(I'M USING ACEKARD 2i BTW)

So I thought the problem was the name of the saved file, so i cut all the saved files and put it into a new folder, den I start a new game on a game just to know how the save file works. I did the same with another game and the same file name appear.

I thought renamin my old saved files to the same format will do, but it doesnt work. I've been trying whole day..

If someone can help me in this..please reply me asap..thanks alot..

Where did you buy your ak2i card? You can directly use it on 1.4u out of package?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, AncientBoi be like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxLoR6H7GxQ