Kenji-San

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys!

What I've been doing a lot recently with my CycloDS is to take its save file and transfer it to a PC emulator (like No$GBA) so I can play it on the computer. Unfortunately, now I'm stuck with JUST a DSi, and I'd like to see which Flash Cart is best for what I'm doing.

Which flash cart is better, especially in light of the new 1.4 firmware?

Kenji-San

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you very much for your help, PharaohsVizier.

I'd like to ask a few more questions before I make my purchase, though.

Where are some good, cheap sellers for these two products? I normally go to Realhotstuff.com, but it seems they have the M3i at $40, and the Acekard 2i at $25. I'd like to see if there are any other retailers with equally awesome US shipping as RHS.com, but maybe with a lower price for the M3i.

I'm personally leaning towards the M3i, but I'm not sure if the $15 difference is worth it.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to wait, try dealextreme. Their prices are superior but their shipping is slow. Other than that, you can look at GameByGame.com, their prices are higher but have extremely fast shipping.

Burnedmagix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm glad with my Acekard2i, cause I didn't update my DSi's firmware. Though M3i has better features like rts and slow motion and stuff, those things I don't really need. Ak has a better GUI too.

Burnedmagix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm glad with my Acekard2i, cause I didn't update my DSi's firmware. Though M3i has better features like rts and slow motion and stuff, those things I don't really need. Ak has a better GUI too.
EDIT:Oops lagged double post

Kenji-San

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GameByGame.com seems to have the exact same price as RealHotStuff. Would you say that their shipping is a lot faster than RHS.com? Would it be considered the store with the fastest shipping?

Kenji-San

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ultimately, my final questions are...

Is the $15 additional cost for the M3i Zero worth it? Does the M3i have a more stable/better build, and does it get better support from its developers?

(On a side note, I can't wait to get this Flash Cart, so I can join Pharaoh's Jump Ultimate Stars tourney!)

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should check out www.leetmod.com

I've ordered all my flashcarts from there, always received legit merch at a decent price and they ship fast. The first time I ordered I used standard shipping and my package came in 5 days. I've ordered with rush delivery the last few times and my items arrived in 2-3 business days.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
PharaohsVizier said:
Heh, sounds great Kenji, need a few more people to join
smile.gif

As for the $15, I don't think it is up to us to say whether it is worth it. What does $15 mean to you, I mean for someone who is rather tight on cash, I'd say stick with the AceKard 2i, but if $15 isn't a HUGE issue, then upgrading to the M3i Zero might not be such a bad decision.

The real question is how the two carts fare with the 1.4 update, a question that has yet to be answered.

Yeah, at the moment, both the cards still don't work on 1.4.
But seeing other cards are beginning to release fixes, it shouldn't take long for the M3 Team/AceKard Team to release one too.

And this is a great site to buy your flashcarts from. I've bought from them several times, never any problem.

http://www.colourful-zone.com/Store/produc...products_id=328

Just my 2 cents
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.