Acekard 2i on Deakextreme??

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by hammer35, Dec 16, 2009.

Dec 16, 2009

Acekard 2i on Deakextreme?? by hammer35 at 5:03 AM (1,600 Views / 0 Likes) 11 replies

1. hammer35
    OP

Newcomer hammer35 Advanced Member

United States
    I just went to Dealextremes website and all of a sudden there is no Acekard 2i listed anywhere on there site, does anyone know what this might mean??? if they were out of stock wouldn't they just say that on the actual acekard 2i page? I ordered one on December 1st and I hope I still get it.

2. windsur

Newcomer windsur Advanced Member

United States

I'm not sure what it means either: I checked an old order for my AceKard 2i from them (so I could check direct link to their page) and it said that the (AK2i) page couldn't be found.

What you can do is check your email: You should have an order confirmation from them there from the day you placed your order so you can find out for yourself if they've shipped it or not (Click the order tracking link).

One thing to note: It takes roughly 6 weeks from date of order to receive your product from them (at least in my experiences with them).

3. hammer35
    OP

United States
    I ordered on it on 12-1 and they sent the e-mail that it shipped on 12-5, no tracking number though because my order was less then $15.00. As long as it is in a shipped status I hope it stills shows up.

4. Eon-Rider

Member Eon-Rider GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    It's odd how they still have plenty of other flashcarts still up including the Acekard 2.1.

5. lochoko

Newcomer lochoko Member

United States
    Way to worry me. D:

Anyway, I /just/ ordered an AK2i on the 11th and it's still moving forward in the process it seems. If it ships in the next few days I'll let you guys know; it seems like they're at least getting their previous orders out.

[ AK2i that I bought: https://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.18728 ]

6. hammer35
    OP

United States
    Who is DMCA's??????????????????????

7. lochoko

Newcomer lochoko Member

United States
    DMCA = Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Mille...m_Copyright_Act

Yeaaaah. Almost want to call BS, especially with only some of the carts being removed.

8. hammer35
    OP

United States
    I agree the standard Acekard2 is still there. That doesn't make any sense why would a company overseas even be so scarred of the DMCA, I just looked at all the other sites like hotstuff.com and there all still in stock and there located in the states aren't they? Wouldn't the DMCA go after those companies first?

9. hammer35
    OP

United States
    I need to find out asap if I'm going to still get this so that I can order another one if I need too, hotstuff and 0shippingzone still have them and there only $3.00 more on 0shippingzone.

10. EnnEss

Banned EnnEss Banned

United States
    Thank god I ordered my AceKard2i 2 months ago! [​IMG]

But what about you? How will you get yours? Hmm....

Try one of those partner sites you can find on GBAtemp's home page.

Hope this helps! [​IMG]

Have a great Merry Tempmas! [​IMG]

11. tomrev

Member tomrev GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Forget about buying from DealExtreme. Save a few dollars is not worthwhile for forever wait time & high risk to lost your package.
    I also ordered from DealExtreme 2 months and 2 weeks ago but they didn't arrive and I can't do anything for that lost money. I bought flashcard from other website (don't want to advertise) and I received in 1 month. Bye bye ... overrated DX.

12. Schizoanalysis

Member Schizoanalysis From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...

Australia