Hacking Acekard 2i NTRBoot

SquidgyBean

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i installed B9S to my new 2ds xl using my acekard 2i.

I want to install B9S on my brothers new 2ds xl now and I cant remember if I took NTRBoot off my acekard when I finished the first time. (I don't think I did). is there anyway to tell if I did or not? I just don't want to reflash my acekard again if I didn't uninstall it .

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I want to install B9S on my brothers new 2ds xl now and I cant remember if I took NTRBoot off my acekard when I finished the first time. (I don't think I did). is there anyway to tell if I did or not? I just don't want to reflash my acekard again if I didn't uninstall it .
Not sure how acekard 2i does it, but the way it works with r4s is can you boot up the card and play nds roms? If you can you're good.

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Also don't know how it works with Acekard, but I think that reflashing it (again) with default flash shouldn't do any harm.
And actually, just try to boot via NTRBoot (on your unhacked system)

Gcentrex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Easy way to tell if it’s not been cheanged, put into 3DS if t shows Acekart 2i icon then it’s still has the NTRBOOT payload, if the icon is anything else then it’s not

Acekart 2i still retains the ability to play DS games on hacked systems without restoring a backup

Reactions: Technicmaster0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM