Acekard 2i noob

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by sheppitydawg, Jun 11, 2010.

Jun 11, 2010

Acekard 2i noob by sheppitydawg at 10:11 PM (910 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. sheppitydawg
    OP

Newcomer sheppitydawg Newbie

United Kingdom
    i am upgrading from a TT card to the acekard to use on a ds lite.
    i have no intention to use the card for anything other than playing games (well my 8 year old daughter will be)
    i have noticed all the wiki guides are really aimed at the DSi which i accept is different to the DS lite(owing to the online updating) and so need to know what i need just for my purpose.

i have noticed various OS's for it and loaders but essentially i just want to have a list of games that i can play like the TT card.
    if the DSi set up is the only route then fair enough but i dont want to install/set up unnecessary items like cheats etc?

2. Frogman

Member Frogman This could be you!

Australia
    its so simple u just need to download stuff from akaio really then make folers for the games it pretty much does the rest itself

3. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
  4. jurassicplayer

Member jurassicplayer Completionist Themer

United States
    Setting up an acekard is a fairly simple thing to do. If you aren't using it for anything harsh, you could just copy over AKAIO right after extracting it and then just put games in the root of the microSD (and maybe run it once and then edit the globalsettings.ini that will pop up to make it child-safe and friendly).

5. tk_saturn

Member tk_saturn GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
  6. sheppitydawg
    OP

Newcomer sheppitydawg Newbie

United Kingdom
    thanks for all the positive responses, waiting for it now to fall through the letterbox lol!

thanks again