Hacking Acekard 2i Newbie

lcdec

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the Acekard 2i play pokemon platinum, heart gold, or soul silver with out any problems? I have a DSTT right now
frown.gif
Are there any games that the Acekard 2i have trouble running? Lastly, does the GBAtemp's official store ShopTemp sell official and legit Acekard 2i flashcarts? Thanks.

dbspanks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got my 2 new AK2i's and just set them both up an dupdated them both to 1.4 for dsi, and I will have to say it was very easy to do, I followed the tut in this forum. This firmware easy for my to navigate as I am familiar with Wood for r4.

coattails

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wood R4 is basically AKAIO for R4. They're both based off the Acekard RPG SDK so they have the same features and aesthetics.

In fact, they even use the same skins.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
The only real difference is that WoodR4 has less amazing options along with some nice changes (particularly the icon images is something I like, since they can all be in one folder instead of in the same folder as the file you are trying to cover over).

firespike8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah I believe shoptemp sells legit cards since they are affiliated with gbatemp. However I would recommend simplymods as the prices are about the same (micro sd's cost a bit more but are higher class) and the site is completely legit. Plus you could get a discount on it by earning store credit by performing trivial tasks like posting a tweet on twitter about them. I got my ak2i from them and it works great, oh and did I forget to mention their grade A customer service?

All the current games should work fine on ak2i like Gordinio said.

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
firespike8 said:
All the current games should work fine on ak2i like Gordinio said.

Negative... Multiple games released in the last several weeks do not work on Akaio without the games themselves being patched. Call me a purist... or a jerk, but I only put clean games on my card. I can't stand using patched ones.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/4l3lyXcUDkI?feature=shared&t=43