Hacking Acekard 2i help

ibetheelmo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I ordered a Acekard2i and just got it in the mail today. Opened it up, put the offical firmware stuff on it (the _ak2 and akmenu4.nds) on the root menu and the ak2ifw_update_14_DSL.nds and ak2ifw_update_14_DSi.nds files on as well.
It showed up on my ds lite, so i went and started the DSL.nds update. it completed and i restarted the system. Then i put the acekard in my dsi and it didnt show anything, so i put it back in my dslite, did the update again, then took it out again when finished. But now i get 'No ds card inserted' if i put it in EITHER system! help!

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You could have a contact issue, as is already explained in detail in the guide.

It's also possible you did a bad flash. You used the wrong files, you should have used ak2ifw_update_14_DSi_new.nds. I made it as clear as possible that is the update to use, why did you still use ak2ifw_update_14_DSL.nds?

ibetheelmo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saw a different website and followed their directions and downloads. Regretting it now.
I don't think its a contact issue. Tried the paper thing.

Well can you help me out then cause its probably a bad flash. How can I remedy this without forking over more money and waiting more days for a second to come?

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you have another flashcart, run the ak2ifw_update_14_DSL_new.nds on it, and insert the bricked Acekard when it instructs you to reinsert the Acekard. That way, you can re-flash the card. But if you don't have another flashcart, you're out of luck (Just get another Acekard).

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yup, I opened the link that tk_saturn posted, and this is the picture where you take out the R4 and put in the Acekard:
IMG_3124.JPG

And you should turn off the DS at this prompt:
IMG_3126.JPG

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la