Hacking AceKard 2i for $12 USD?!?!

hxcmusic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep seeing people post that the Acekard 2i is only 12 bucks, but everywhere I look (in acekards authorized resellers) has it around $24 Where do I get it for $12?

I'm in the US.

Thanks.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jason1984 said:
EbuyLife is also cheap.
You're like a broken record.....maybe cheap, but no where near as cheap
lecture.gif
And don't bite back with the "quicker shipping time" crap - that's total BS!

oliverbomb

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thnxs for the dealextreme link, i ordered one that way, did you notice the product has been removed from Dealextreme?
(Ace kart 2.1)

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
yeah... Saying it was paypal is like saying My eyes made big bang...

Anyway, I heard it was some DMCA - and that they removed the pages... but still are... you know, SELLING them...

what is cool... and awesome

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Ravager90 said:
12€ from dealextreme round Christmas ... thats a lil more than 8€ for Europeans. That was a damn good offer
rolleyes.gif

yeah. For Finland, prices in euros are about same as peices in dollars (as in, dsi is gonna cost 200€ here when it is 200$ in us) and I love shoppig stuff from internet; "oh, A Miku figurine 90usd ... Oh wait, it is just 68€ - that is cheap to me, BAM!"

same for flashcarts online, and good so because only finnish store is badly overpriced.

Gariscus

Former Team Cyclops Mod
Trophies
XP
Country
JereTHEend said:

Anyway, I heard it was some DMCA - and that they removed the pages... but still are... you know, SELLING them...

DX staff said it was Paypal...

rof1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Gariscus said:
JereTHEend said:

DX staff said it was Paypal...
Where? DX staff blames DMCA here, only DX forum user frills speculate about PayPal interference, as far as I can see?

-r1

minoplis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Does this Ak2i DX trick still works? Because I've been thinking of getting a couple of Acekards in my place as backup, I just don't know if DX still has them on stock and if will they ship them.
wtf.gif

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rof1 said:
Where? DX staff blames DMCA here, only DX forum user frills speculate about PayPal interference, as far as I can see?

-r1

DMCA is US legislation and has no application outside of the US, least of all in China. PayPal on the otherhand is based in the US, so it's possible DMCA put pressure on PayPal.

Posts merged

QUOTE(minoplis @ Feb 11 2010, 10:28 AM) Does this Ak2i DX trick still works? Because I've been thinking of getting a couple of Acekards in my place as backup, I just don't know if DX still has them on stock and if will they ship them.
wtf.gif

Yes it still works, and if it doesn't you can get a refund which normally takes 3 days.

Gariscus

Former Team Cyclops Mod
Trophies
XP
Country
rof1 said:

-r1

I don't know where. It was a couple of months ago - one of the first posts about flashcarts being removed.
QUOTE(tk_saturn @ Feb 12 2010, 04:43 AM) DMCA is US legislation and has no application outside of the US, least of all in China. PayPal on the otherhand is based in the US, so it's possible DMCA put pressure on PayPal.
Yeah, that's pretty much what the DX staff member said.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
minoplis said:
Does this Ak2i DX trick still works? Because I've been thinking of getting a couple of Acekards in my place as backup, I just don't know if DX still has them on stock and if will they ship them.
wtf.gif

I've just had two AK2i delivered from DX this morning, both are 0fc2 8181 and updated to 1.4 using the lastest update. Both cards are working fine and were ordered using the work around.

Order date was 27/01, shipping date was 01/02. Although according to the Hong Kong Post Office tracking information they didn't leave Hong Kong until 09/02, presumably due to a Chinese New Lunar Year backlog.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.