Acekard 2i Font Problem

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Poison Puff, Jul 22, 2010.

Jul 22, 2010

Acekard 2i Font Problem by Poison Puff at 10:34 PM (1,166 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Poison Puff

Newcomer Poison Puff Newbie

Jul 22, 2010
    United States
    The first time trying to activate cheats for my game (Animal Crossing: Wild World, if you must know), all the cheat choices showed up in a weird font, and I am pretty sure it's not a language. How do I fix this, or change to a different font?

By the way, could you please tell me if I installed cheats correctly? I followed these instrustions:

In order to have cheats on your Acekard 2.1 copy and paste this on your search bar and download "ā€¦

Once you are done downloading it, you'll get a file called USRCHEAT.DAT after extracting it. Plug in your micro sd card, Now open the folder _Ak2 and then open the Cheats folder. Put the USRCHEAT.DAT file in there.

Take out the micro sd card, put it back inside your Acekard 2.1, and then turn it on. When your at the menu, press the START button; select PATCHES and then scroll down to SELECT CHEAT DATABASE. Change it to USRCHEAT.DAT.

After that go to your Folder with all your games. Press Y and then touch the CHEATS on the screen, after that just select whatever cheats you want.

2. obito

Member obito I can have a title?! :O

Jan 21, 2010
    New Zealand
    fonts- try another skin, or change the edit the skin you are using.

and you did the right thing for cheats
  3. tk_saturn

Member tk_saturn GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 26, 2010
    United Kingdom
    If you are following that guide, then you are doing it wrong. ak2 directory = Acekard official OSMenu, you need to be using the latest versin of AKAIO for ACWW + Cheats. You are also using the wrong cheat database.