Hacking Acekard 2i + DSLite + Pokemon Black

Kevin Biddle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just got my new acekard 2i in the mail and put my roms on it. They all seem to work but pokemon black. It just sits on the loading screen when I start to start the game.... Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you're using the latest version of AKAIO. If you're using the latest version of AKAIO and you're still having problems, it might be a problem with the ROM, and I would recommend getting your backup from another source. If you're still having problems after that, you might need to backup everything on your SD card and reformat it using the Panasonic SD Formatter.

Kevin Biddle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you're using the latest version of AKAIO. If you're using the latest version of AKAIO and you're still having problems, it might be a problem with the ROM, and I would recommend getting your backup from another source. If you're still having problems after that, you might need to backup everything on your SD card and reformat it using the Panasonic SD Formatter.

I am running the most recent version (1.9.0). I tried two different sites, do you happen to know any where pokemon black/white worked for you?

http://akaio.net/loaders/
Make sure to install the most recent loaders in AKAIO.

Updated it. Still same issue.

I'll try a few other sites, then I guess I will have to do the reformat thing. I ordered it from http://nds-card.com/, and they set it all up nicely. Its just pokemon black that doesnt want to work.

Kevin Biddle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you testy the ROM on your PC or on the MicroSD? For various reasons, ROMs can be damaged during transfer.

Anyways if the CRC checks, then yeah you'll want to use the Panasonic formatter.

Yeah, I ran it through desmume after it was on the card. Worked fine.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
try formating your sd card with 16k clusters. format G: /Q /A:16k /FS:FAT. after that put in a clean copy of akaio, not a previously backed-up copy. verify the rom is clean and a good dump and then put the rom on and give it another try. with the updated loaders you will not need ap patching turned on, so try turning that off as well.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: iH