Acekard 2i DSL - Backups crashing, Moonshell refuses to work.

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Repgahroll, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Repgahroll
    OP

Newcomer Repgahroll Member

Brazil
    Hello there! [​IMG]

I have a DSL + AK2i + SanDisk 2GB, running akaio 1.6rc1.

First I was playing Cradle of Rome, and it crashed (green background just after the completion of a stage), i thought it was because the game was trimmed, so i didn't mind. However, some games that aren't trimmed also crashed, i don't know why. I'm not using any cheat (but the softreset is on).

Also, i'm using moonshell as media player (mostly to view pictures and play musics) however, if i just add some pics to the SD, it stops working, so if i want to add only some pictures i have to format the whole card and copy everything again.

I tried to figure out what's wrong, but apparently everything is alright, the SD is a brand-new original SanDisk, i tested it and it's okay.

Thanks and sorry my english.

2. Dter ic

Member Dter ic ~

United Kingdom
    suppose you could try and back up the saves and format with Panasonic SD formatter. (yeah I know it's time consuming but hey at least it ill save you the trouble of getting the error again) [​IMG]

3. Repgahroll
    OP

Brazil
    Thank you man. I'm gonna try this.

BTW, does the trimming affect something that may cause crashes? Thanks.

4. Dter ic

Member Dter ic ~

United Kingdom
    depends, try it out if it works otherwise get a better rom trimmer such as NDSTOKYOTRIM here [​IMG]

5. Repgahroll
    OP

Brazil
    Looks like its working know [​IMG]. Panasonic SD formatter is a magical software.

Thank you very much!

6. Dter ic

Member Dter ic ~

United Kingdom
    that's why gbatemp always say 'get Panasonic "SD formatter and format your card [​IMG]