TEMPORARY MODE ENABLED
New posts, edits, and any changes will not be saved during the transition period.
Registrations are temporarily disabled until the migration is complete.

1. Repgahroll

OP Repgahroll Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Hello there! [​IMG]

I have a DSL + AK2i + SanDisk 2GB, running akaio 1.6rc1.

First I was playing Cradle of Rome, and it crashed (green background just after the completion of a stage), i thought it was because the game was trimmed, so i didn't mind. However, some games that aren't trimmed also crashed, i don't know why. I'm not using any cheat (but the softreset is on).

Also, i'm using moonshell as media player (mostly to view pictures and play musics) however, if i just add some pics to the SD, it stops working, so if i want to add only some pictures i have to format the whole card and copy everything again.

I tried to figure out what's wrong, but apparently everything is alright, the SD is a brand-new original SanDisk, i tested it and it's okay.

Thanks and sorry my english.

2. Dter ic

suppose you could try and back up the saves and format with Panasonic SD formatter. (yeah I know it's time consuming but hey at least it ill save you the trouble of getting the error again) [​IMG]

3. Repgahroll

OP Repgahroll Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Thank you man. I'm gonna try this.

BTW, does the trimming affect something that may cause crashes? Thanks.

4. Dter ic

depends, try it out if it works otherwise get a better rom trimmer such as NDSTOKYOTRIM here [​IMG]

5. Repgahroll

OP Repgahroll Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Looks like its working know [​IMG]. Panasonic SD formatter is a magical software.

Thank you very much!

6. Dter ic

that's why gbatemp always say 'get Panasonic "SD formatter and format your card [​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Moonshell, crashing, Acekard