Hacking Acekard 2i Dead?

ajdockery

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I got a problem and was wondering could anyone fix or help me resolve it, I started up DokiDoki Majo Plus, and then turned of my Dsi and turned it back on. Now my Acekard 2i doesn't show up, even if i take it out and put it back in, the only way it does show up is if i go into another one of my apps and then exit it, and it acts as if i just put it in and scrolls over to it, and when i press a and launch it, it says there is an error. Does anyone know why DokiDoki Majo Plus killed my kard or if it is fixable. TY
rolleyes.gif

tomrev

Trophies
Website
www.buycheapipodshop.com
XP
Country
United States
The main problem is copper contact straps on flashcard and mem. card. Try to clean it by using rubber rub on them. There is another trick to help better contact, use small piece of paper on back of flashcard.

Another issue is system files in mem. card may missing. Try to format mem. card with proper method and copy correct system files in it again.

Try by yourself as I told you. If any method isn't work. Try it again on your friends system. Hope you have a good luck.

kuroi_shinigami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
also have the same problem. I've tried this twice playing the same game(the first time the dealer replace my card). Everytime, the game loads fine, but after I reset, my DSL no longer detect my acekard(says no DS card inserted on slot one). Is there anything I can do to fix it? Strange thing is, I've tried with lots of other game and it's working fine, but trying this one game has make my acekard undetectable.

ajdockery

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seeing as i can't fix it even with all the help ya'll have given me, I can pretty much say that Doki Doki Majo plus kills all acekards 2i. I don't think i can get another acekard from dealextreme but i will see. Ty for everyones cooperation

Neku_Sakuraba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ajdockery said:
Ok, I got a problem and was wondering could anyone fix or help me resolve it, I started up DokiDoki Majo Plus, and then turned of my Dsi and turned it back on. Now my Acekard 2i doesn't show up, even if i take it out and put it back in, the only way it does show up is if i go into another one of my apps and then exit it, and it acts as if i just put it in and scrolls over to it, and when i press a and launch it, it says there is an error. Does anyone know why DokiDoki Majo Plus killed my kard or if it is fixable. TY
rolleyes.gif

Its called perv protection... it can tell when pervs are within five feat of this game

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Neku_Sakuraba said:
ajdockery said:
rolleyes.gif

Its called perv protection... it can tell when pervs are within five feat of this game
Nah. It's more softcore than, say, evening television.

ajdockery

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you are so wrong for that, but know, i just like the story line, i don't even like the touchy part seeing as it represents, something like rape. So if you would please, keep your smart comments to yourself, and if your not going to help then don't post at all.
lecture.gif
thankyou
rolleyes.gif

rwn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had the same problem(just not with that game. never even heard of it). my first reaction was to freak out... after about three seconds of looking at things i quickly figured out it's just the fact that well the acekard2i is fractionally smaller and bit more flexible(in a bad way) than a normal DS game and it causes connection problems... just put a piece of tape on the back of it (or a couple of layers to thicken it some) and it should work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality