Acekard 2i boot problem

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by SlashSpeed, Aug 3, 2010.

Aug 3, 2010

Acekard 2i boot problem by SlashSpeed at 12:22 PM (1,639 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. SlashSpeed
    OP

Newcomer SlashSpeed Member

Slovenia
    Few days ago, Acekard 2i worked perfectly fine. I was updating it with AKAIO as soon as updates came out. The problem occurred 2 days ago. I can't load the Acekard anywhere. When trying to do it on DSi, it's stuck on the black screen which happens if the card is not updated to work with 1.4 DSi(which it is, since i wouldn't be able to play games otherwise). I tried to update it to work with 1.4 again on a DSL, but another problem occurred there. When i start it up, it's stuck on LOADING. It doesn't boot up in to the menu or anything. Last game i was playing before this happened was Dragon Ball: Origins 2 on AKAIO 1.7.1 on the DSi. Any help how to resolve this would be much appreciated.

2. coolness

Banned coolness PSN: Dutch_DarkLord

Netherlands
    watch this
    http://gbatemp.net/t218103-updated-n00b-gu...up-your-acekard

3. Shinigami357

Member Shinigami357 Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger

Philippines
    i've been reading the ak2i's veteran posts, and it seems getting stuck on the LOADING screen when accessing the card is a sign it is having contact problems, especially since it was working beforehand.

here's the easiest to understand guide

EDIT: oh, man, someone beat me to it. gotta remember to type faster next time [​IMG]

4. Hakoda

Member Hakoda GBAtemp Addict

United States
    If the card is stuck on "Loading" before you get to the AKAIO Menu, then the MicroSD is not making enough contact with the Acekard.

5. coolness

Banned coolness PSN: Dutch_DarkLord

Netherlands
    More luck next time [​IMG]

6. SlashSpeed
    OP

Newcomer SlashSpeed Member

Slovenia
    The card doesn't give me the LOADING screen, only the error screen which is normal if the card isn't updated to work with 1.4 DSi. How could the card revert it's firmware by itself? It's probably a brick i suppose, i'll try unbricking it when i get my hands back on the neighbours DSL. Thanks for the help [​IMG]