Hacking Acekard 2i and spring load on DSi...

FFdreamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I just noticed that it's much easier to pull the acekard 2i out by pressing slightly more towards the left (when you're facing the back of the console), then I looked inside the slot and noticed that I think the spring load is actually only on the left side, the more I try to push to the right, the harder it is to make it pop out, but when I press on the left it pops out instantly, is that normal or am I missing a spring load on the right?

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There's only one spring, don't fiddle with it or it will break. With the MicroSD card locked in position, you can simply pull the card out instead of depressing it in to remove it, thus using it like a non spring loaded cart.

d3monsting

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@tk_saturn
I think he means his DSi.
I just tried on mine, and I can do both sides, which may mean something is wrong? But since one side works, just be careful with it I guess?
EDIT: Smiley

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bugger, you're right. That's from reading all these MicroSD srping threads.

For all the DS's, there should be only one spring. That's going to be on the same side as the notch cutout on the side of the cart.

FFdreamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
tk_saturn said:
Bugger, you're right. That's from reading all these MicroSD srping threads.

For all the DS's, there should be only one spring. That's going to be on the same side as the notch cutout on the side of the cart.
Right!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)