AceKard 2i and DS Lite?

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by TheLastShot, Oct 16, 2012.

Oct 16, 2012

AceKard 2i and DS Lite? by TheLastShot at 11:56 PM (736 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. TheLastShot
    OP

Newcomer TheLastShot Newbie

United States
    Basically i recently bought an Acekard 2i from ModChipsDirect and although i don't even have it yet i'm wondering if there's anything i'll need to do for it to work on my DS Lite. I've already downloaded what i think are gonna be necessary plugins and loaders but i can't find much support for the DS Lite, i'm guessing almost all carts support them? BUt do i need any fimware or anything for a DS lite or will i be able to load my roms, put in the SD card and then just go ahead and play?

Thanks.

2. EyeZ

Member EyeZ GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom
    If you have the acekard then you gotta use the akaio kernel/firmware http://www.akaio.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1080&f=8&sid=5884f20dad62a78fb3af38d20c567bef

3. Liz Green
    This message by Liz Green has been removed from public view by Costello, Apr 26, 2013.
    Oct 17, 2012
  4. VMM

Member VMM Full Hollow Cero

Brazil
    man, just take a look of the mess you made.
    Do things the simple way until you learn how to do these properly.
    Nothing prsonal though

5. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    you won't need to update the bootloader to make the 2i run on the ds lite. your only concern will be learning how to use AKAIO and for that i recommend the WIKI Article.

format your msd card using the [ft]panasonic formatter[/ft] for the best results.

-another world