Hacking Acekard 2i + Akaio

Scyris

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This combo won't brick a NDS Lite like I heard it can do with a DSi right? Store i wanan buy from has the normal acekard 2 out of stock and I don't feel like waiting for them to have it in stock just to save 5 bucks XD.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Scyris said:
This combo won't brick a NDS Lite like I heard it can do with a DSi right? Store i wanan buy from has the normal acekard 2 out of stock and I don't feel like waiting for them to have it in stock just to save 5 bucks XD.

what are you talking about? who proved to you that the ak2i is responsible for bricking the dsi? where is this proof? can it be recreated?

-another world

Briankealing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another World said:
Scyris said:

what are you talking about? who proved to you that the ak2i is responsible for bricking the dsi? where is this proof? can it be recreated?

-another world

Like phoenix wright would say to edgeworth
objection! - WHY DON'T YOU PRESENT SOME EVIDENCE THAT IT HAPPENED?
and then edgeworth would go "urk!"

I think that happens in JFA Last Case.

Back on track - 99.9% of the time it's homebrew and other junk that screws up the DS/dsi, not the AK2/i.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, yes