KuRensan said:
I'm still unsure about using my acekard on my 3DS
unsure.gif

I don't want to brick my 3DS and not be able to use it
frown.gif
(Say something if it isn't true)

its times like this that you wish you didn't sell that ds for that 3ds huh
tongue.gif

but for all paranoid people just turn off updates for now and just wait until you know its safe to update

besides nintendo cant purposely brick a 3ds, it renders a good unusable and thats a no no in some countries laws

anyways does the acekard team have an official statement or something that today is the release date for the update? i mean i know that they did say before hand that they will release it once the eur 3ds's are out but seeing that it has trouble with 41 ak2i's i doubt it was supposed to be out this early
tongue.gif

on the record the update works fine on mine, hardware id was 81, so more or less if you have the same one then by all means update with this... just have another flashcart in case you brick it or something then reflash or downgrade(if thats even possible... idk)

D

Deleted User

I'll upload the pic of the HW thing in a minute, I'll just redownload the update file and run it on the DS Lite and take a pic with the 3DS
tongue.gif

D

Deleted User

Update: Oh god, I'm such a retard. I read the wrong bit, where there was a "44" at some point. Yeah it was the 80 something one... sorry for the confusion *facepalm*

Kawo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The only way is using a friend DS or be frien with someone in a store who can pass it at you for a minute.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Kiroziki said:
Does this work on the 1.1.0 EU firmware?
Your question is vague.
The acekard 2i with this update works on 3DS firmware v1, and 1.0.0-1
You can not update an acekard on any 3DS since it can't update if it doesn't work in the 3DS, and if it doesn't work in the 3DS it can't update.

Jmes1991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay So I checked my Acekard 2i and I hope this is good news. Please check this out though.

Acekard 2i info:

AKAIO v 1.8.0 (yes I know I'm outdated)

HW: 81 (thank god it's not 44 or whatever the number is)

SVN: 990 (If there is something wrong with this, please let me know.

With the following info above, is it safe for me to update my Acekard2i with the 3DS update?

If yes, is it okay to use my DSi or should I strictly use a DS Lite? Thank you for your help. I just want to make sure I don't screw up the first time
nayps3.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!