Acekard 2 Save problem

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by monstersays, Jan 2, 2010.

1. monstersays
    OP

monstersays Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 19, 2009
    United States
    After being frustrated with my r4, i caved and bought an acekard 2. Initially i installed the official firmware, and pokemon (the game i care the most about) did not load my .SAV files. I copied and renamed my .SAV to .nds.sav, and it partially worked. Instead of loading up a new game, it recognised the data, but did not start it when i selected my info, it just got stuck on a black screen.

I figured my problem was that i was using the offical software. I installed the AKAIO software, and tried my .nds.sav file. That didnt work at all, pokemon platinum prompted me to start a new game. After doing some research AKAIO WIKI told me i didn't need to rename my file, so i brought the .sav back over. IT STILL DOESN'T WORK!

I remember to get the pokemon sav to work on r4 i had to convert it so it read a larger file, is this screwing up my acekard sav? I will be devastated if i cannot acess my pokemon sav. If there is no way to fix it, i will keep my pokemon game safe and sound on my r4, and use acekard for everything else...

Misc: I also bought an expandable GBA memory slot. I thought i would surf the web on my r4, but never found a program i liked (or one that worked). I dont know if this will help my situation or not..

UPDATE: Wonderful, NONE of my .sav files are loading, even with games that i just started. Bowser's inside story, and Magician's Quest -_-.

2. Princess Rozalin

Princess Rozalin †GBAtemp Official Princess Of Roses†

Jul 12, 2009
    United States
    Netherworld
    You Posted This is the Wrong Section.You Should Have Posted this on the Acekard Section.

3. XWolf

XWolf GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 9, 2009
    Have you set the preferences to .sav in the System Option menu?

Oh, next time.....

USE

THE

SEARCH

BUTTON

!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice