Hacking Acekard 2 Save problem

monstersays

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After being frustrated with my r4, i caved and bought an acekard 2. Initially i installed the official firmware, and pokemon (the game i care the most about) did not load my .SAV files. I copied and renamed my .SAV to .nds.sav, and it partially worked. Instead of loading up a new game, it recognised the data, but did not start it when i selected my info, it just got stuck on a black screen.

I figured my problem was that i was using the offical software. I installed the AKAIO software, and tried my .nds.sav file. That didnt work at all, pokemon platinum prompted me to start a new game. After doing some research AKAIO WIKI told me i didn't need to rename my file, so i brought the .sav back over. IT STILL DOESN'T WORK!

I remember to get the pokemon sav to work on r4 i had to convert it so it read a larger file, is this screwing up my acekard sav? I will be devastated if i cannot acess my pokemon sav. If there is no way to fix it, i will keep my pokemon game safe and sound on my r4, and use acekard for everything else...

Misc: I also bought an expandable GBA memory slot. I thought i would surf the web on my r4, but never found a program i liked (or one that worked). I dont know if this will help my situation or not..

UPDATE: Wonderful, NONE of my .sav files are loading, even with games that i just started. Bowser's inside story, and Magician's Quest -_-.

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Have you set the preferences to .sav in the System Option menu?

Oh, next time.....

USE

THE

SEARCH

BUTTON

!!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Is it safe to update a modded ps3? Can I play online in pirated games? (with ps3hen either...