AceKard 2 problems.

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by vpsycho, Nov 28, 2008.

Nov 28, 2008

AceKard 2 problems. by vpsycho at 8:08 PM (1,019 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. vpsycho
    OP

Newcomer vpsycho Newbie

United Kingdom
    Newly bought Acekard 2 with Sandisk 2 gig but unfortunatly, it won't play ball.

1) Won't respond to my Ultimate Mortal Kombat among other roms too, (works just fine on my R4)

2) When I start a NDS game, play it, then put it off and when I come back to turn on my DS, it skips the menu and forces me to play the game I played before.

3) Don't have a clue how to convert my .SAV files so the AceKard 2 can play them.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated. [​IMG]

2. Aerundel

Newcomer Aerundel Advanced Member

United States
    I think all you have to do with the save files is change them to .nds.sav. An easy way to figure it out is to just let the AK2 create a save file for one of your games, and then copy the convention. AFAIK there's no conversion that needs to be done other than changing the extension.

The menu skipping sounds like you have the option enabled that lets you autorun the last game you played. What firmware are you using? Try downloading AKAIO 1.2, or the new 1.3b2. Although I've never seen a firmware version that has this option enabled by default...

Something tells me that once you change out the firmware, the roms giving you trouble will work fine.

3. Smiths

Member Smiths AKAIO Person of Interest

United States