Feels Good Man

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I might buy a new flashcrd to replace my DSTT and was wondering what I should get. Should I get a AK2 or AK2i? Im not sure if im going to buy a DSi in the future so not sure if it's worth the extra 5$ (im kinda strapped for cash). I might though so it might be better to prepare.

So yeah.. AK2 or AK2i?

Achilles

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've been hearing the AK2i was rushed to market and has some quality control issues. The AK2, however, is a mature product that has been refined a couple times and is more "mature". Seeing as how the AK2i doesn't do any of the nifty features that are unique to the DSi anyway, and the fact that you don't have a DSi, I'd go with the AK2 and then get a DSi flashcart when you actually get a DSi. Perhaps by then someone will have come up with with a more complete DSi flashcart solution.

Findecanno

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went with an ak2i simply because I knew that I would get a dsi eventually and there basically the same card except the ak2i will work on the dsi. So unless your not getting a dsi for sure get an ak2i. There only $17 on deal extreme. The only thing is if you get it there It doesn't come with a microsd card reader but if you have a DSTT I assume you already have one.

death123

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.videogamelagoon.com
XP
Country
Canada
jester13 said:
I might buy a new flashcrd to replace my DSTT and was wondering what I should get. Should I get a AK2 or AK2i? Im not sure if im going to buy a DSi in the future so not sure if it's worth the extra 5$ (im kinda strapped for cash). I might though so it might be better to prepare.

So yeah.. AK2 or AK2i?

for the extra 5$ i would say get the AK2i.Just incase u get your hands on a DSi. even if u dont get a dsi then its only 5$ difference. But if u do get a DSi and u have AK2, then selling the AK2 and getting a new AK2i might be abit hard and time consuming.So in my opinion go with the Ak2i .

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
I'd stick with the AK2, since the AK2i doesn't do anything you can't already do with a DS and AK2. You can't run any DSi code or anything, so the whole deal is fairly pointless. I recommend getting an AK2 now and waiting for an actual DSi mode flash card and picking one up then.

Drewbear

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
AK2. until you actually get a dsi, then buy a compatible card. and by that time more cards will (hopefully) be out to choose from

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...