Hacking Acekard 2 not reading games

Elksama

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's been awhile since I've used my DS, so bear with me. I've installed the latest AKAIO firmware onto my Acekard 2 and tried playing the hacked Pokemon games like Sacred Gold, Volt White, etc.
but it can't read those games. I can't figure it out so I came to this forum to find answers to play these games because they look really good. I hope someone helps :)

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
what ds are you using?
are you using the ak2, 2.1, or 2i?
if it is the 2.1, what icon does it display?
have you tried formatting your msd card with the panasonic formatter?

just so you know, akaio does not support hacked/patched roms. while most will work there will never be official support to get them working. so if the issue isn't with the card or the media you may not be able to get it running in akaio.

-another world

Dathus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So you're saying if your goal is for hacked/patched ROMs(Such as Sacred Gold/Storm Silver, Blaze Black/Volt White), then Acekard isn't the one you're gonna want to buy?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
It's the same with almost all carts. Modifications may trip up the AP (or change something in the ROM so it's no longer detected by the automatic AP removal), and flash cart software writers have better things to do than keep track of every ROM hack out there.

Most still work, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Maybe its made by Diddy Co.