Hacking AceKard 2.1 Problem

amper

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got my Acekard 2.1. When i put the flashcart into the usb port on my cpu it reads as removable disc..(as it should).,, But when I put the MicroSD card inside.... the flashcart disappears... What am i doing wrong?

Also, Im using the 1GB card it came with @ realhotstuff.com

acekard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
connect your ak2.1 to pc? Do you mean use USB reader to read TF card? There is no way you can connect ak2.1 to PC.
If you mean use USB reader to access TF card then you can try another USB interface. If you mean connect ak2.1 to PC i think you've bought a ak rpg. Which has a mini USB connector.
Thanks

amper

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. Im connecting the USB reader to my PC. Ive tried all the ports, & its the same thing. Recognizes at first then disappers once i put the SD card in the reader.

When I click on "removable disc" it says -- Please insert a disc into Removable disc (F:) When i right click, i have the option to "Open as Portable Device".. Which brings up that blank folder.

iann

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think you are doing it in the wrong order, the order I do it in is:

1. Insert micro sd card into card reader
2. Insert card reader into USB port
3. Copy your files over to the "Removable Disk"
4. Safely remove card reader for USB port
5. Remove micro sd card from reader

I don't think you are supposed to insert an empty card reader into the USB port.
I think you have to insert the micro sd card into the card reader first, then insert the card reader into the USB port.
Maybe this is your problem.

amper

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive tried that already.thanks

I think i figured out the problem.. Im using the
"Promotional card 1 GB (OEM) " that they gave me... Thats not the memory card that i use..

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The readers that come with flash carts are notoriously crappy, so if it turns out that it happens with multiple microSD cards, it's probably your reader. If that's the case, you can buy an inexpensive microSD reader and all should be fine.

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!