Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
uh ahah i know you guys get this alot, cause i read ALL THE POSTS
my cheating thing doesnt work for AceKard 2.1

i just reverted back to the original firmware and settings

but even when i was using bliss's firmware and loading up the huge list (choosing that DB in Acekard), enabling action replay codes and reloading for a certain game, (in this case New Super Mario Bros), I JUST CANT SEEM to get the box that is supposed to fill with cheats to do what everyone else manages to.

as much detailed help as possible please! i feel screwed cause i was on the site reading and looking at youtube videos on this etc etc for about 3 hours now.. what a great friday night eh.

i can take pictures of what i see on my ds and screen on request.
please note that i'm not a n00b so please go all out trying to help me

thanks guys,

JamZ

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
wow bliss o/s? that hasn't been updated for like a year! use akaio 1.4.1 proper (see the stickie). download it and use the wifi update to get the new cheat db file. also read the akaio wiki (see my sig) to find out why its better than the official firmware. if you don't have wifi then grab the cheat.dat out of narins cheat thread and manually place in in your msd. the wiki has all the info to set up akaio.

-another world

Jamzrap

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it works man! thanks. the akaio works wonders except some themes i use make it freeze up, but thats ok. one question though: is the akaio continuously updated so that I can keep upgrading versions? thanks again

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
daily... and i'm not kidding. norm works on the code everyday. you will see public versions every few months and they always include much more than just 1 or 2 game fixes. norms goal is to make the perfect firmware, he is constantly tweaking it out to perform better/faster/more efficiently.

-another world

Jamzrap

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thanks @another world
and thanks for the warning smiths LOL

jk.. if he can make a firmware as good as this one, he's god

Site & Scene News