Hacking Acecard team slow?

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is starting to sound like a help group.

"Hi! I'm Mants41. I suffer from panic attacks and anxiety."

........ "Hi Mantis"

LOL.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chaosruler said:
I think he's just testing it, like I said Pendor said something about malfunctioning cheat engine, and AKAIO's cheat engine is one of the bests, I bet he doesn't want to stain the name, also Nrommatt is not the kind of guy to release\add feautures to AKAIO that might be\always be buggy, he just won't accept it, not just that I think he's planning something ELSE, I don't know what, but I know that Normmatt is NOT lazy, he's NOT slow and you guys should be thankful for his job, personally I am
Yeah, I think guys just need to understand that he prefers to do larger more substantial updates.
Probably because that way less mistakes get published right?
Yeah the cheat engine is pretty good on AKAIO, but you have to install the firmware clean or things get messy, freezing cheats lists etc.

Chaosruler

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
RupeeClock said:
Chaosruler said:
I think he's just testing it, like I said Pendor said something about malfunctioning cheat engine, and AKAIO's cheat engine is one of the bests, I bet he doesn't want to stain the name, also Nrommatt is not the kind of guy to release\add feautures to AKAIO that might be\always be buggy, he just won't accept it, not just that I think he's planning something ELSE, I don't know what, but I know that Normmatt is NOT lazy, he's NOT slow and you guys should be thankful for his job, personally I am
Yeah, I think guys just need to understand that he prefers to do larger more substantial updates.
Probably because that way less mistakes get published right?
Yeah the cheat engine is pretty good on AKAIO, but you have to install the firmware clean or things get messy, freezing cheats lists etc.

I don't know, Normmatt has his own reasons to do things the way he does, if you think you are better go ahead and do it, acekard is open source, develop your own pokeOS

This is starting to sound like a help group.

"Hi! I'm Mants41. I suffer from panic attacks and anxiety."

........ "Hi Mantis"

LOL.
Lol, dude you cracked me up
ohnoes.png

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me, my brother, and my friend have an Acekard 2i and with the latest loaders from Akaio and we're able to play the games the latest loaders fixed and than some. Not worth the complaining, the only game in my mind at the moment that doesn't work is that new Pokemon, but why does anyone want it? Wait for the English release, you'll understand it better and have more fun. Anyways, thank you Norm and Smiths, I don't know if their is anyone else to thank.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chaosruler said:
I don't know, Normmatt has his own reasons to do things the way he does, if you think you are better go ahead and do it, acekard is open source, develop your own pokeOS
Oh I wouldn't even know where to begin with that, lol.
Acekard being open source is... well apparently part of how they developed the Evolution OS for the Supercard DSTwo.
tongue.gif

I seem to recall part of Normatt's methodology is trying to make sure AKAIO doesn't get cracked again and that it can't work on clones, Acekard maybe be open source but AKAIO is definitely closed.

Smiths

AKAIO Person of Interest TAGS ARE THE BEST
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
More testing needs to be done with each internal update to AKAIO. There were 3 updates this morning.

Norm has to finish counting to potato.

I like shiny objects, so my testing usually gets cut off when i'm distracted by the sunlight's reflection on my ceiling from the DS.

I chase that bastard but i can never catch it.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Acekard RPG is open source, Acekard 2 isn't. Big difference.

People who complain about not being able to play Pokemon Black/ White come across as really ungrateful. There are going to be tons of people asking when the next release is, especially as Wood 1.13 has now been released. People will just have to be patient and wait, it will be released when it's released.

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
AKAIO's fine. When it does get updated, it's a big update with proper benefits instead of just one game fixed with dozens left alone. Just have some patience.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Smiths said:
More testing needs to be done with each internal update to AKAIO. There were 3 updates this morning.

I like shiny objects, so my testing usually gets cut off when i'm distracted by the sunlight's reflection on my ceiling from the DS.

Protip: Put the DS down FIRST, then chase the light.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
Smiths said:
huh?

Norm is slow, but that's due to his down's syndrome. assholes.

I just have other learning disabilities that hamper things.

so thanks for being inconsiderate, dicks.
AKAIO.
Special Software by Special People.
That's so mean, but hilarious
laugh.gif

lafleche

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
As topic starter I feel this goes the wrong way.
I did mean no disrespect to AKAIO (I even said to find it a better alternative) and also that we can't claim any support (it's someone private project and his own time)

I just feel that Acecard Team- although they have a cheap card which does well in Dsi(XL)- as a complete solution provider is a bit of a let down.... ah well.... there are more important things in life

Have fun......

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm happy with my $32 DS2 because it runs 99% of the new releases that I throw at it without the need of updates. To me that makes it worth extra. Still you can't complain about AKAIO. Just look at M3 or Edge cards.

donelwero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
My fisrt cart was an Acekard 2i, later I bought an EZ Flash Vi and a M3 Zero cause I wante those "special features" like RTS and stuff.

I can't even remember where those other two carts are...

AKAIO FTW!!

Smiths

Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
lafleche said:
As topic starter I feel this goes the wrong way.
I did mean no disrespect to AKAIO (I even said to find it a better alternative) and also that we can't claim any support (it's someone private project and his own time)

I just feel that Acecard Team- although they have a cheap card which does well in Dsi(XL)- as a complete solution provider is a bit of a let down.... ah well.... there are more important things in life

Have fun......

yeah i knew what your initial post meant vs what the thread became.

Acekard themselves are slow on loader updates, but they acknowledge and are helpful to Norm and myself because of AKAIO.

When Nintendo releases a new firmware, Acekard acts on it.
For game compatibility and such, they will eventually release a large update, but typically the understanding is AKAIO will fix software-based things first.

I don't knock them for not releasing loader updates quickly, but I know if they didn't have AKAIO support, the Acekard itself would pretty much be useless.

But that's not attack on the official Acekard team; they help us out and we help them out. AKAIO is "endorsed" by them, so to speak (they encourage the download of it on their website).

If Norm and I were to go "screw this, AKAIO is done we're not working on it anymore", you'd probably see more updates from them.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Smiths said:
That's going in my signature so fast something's going to catch fire on the way there, and it's already there.

Do you think AKAIO will return to the whole just-update-the-loaders deal?

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes, the data presumes that after 2 months and a major release needing a fix, that a new AKAIO update should be coming around soon. However, data means nothing in terms that Normmatt controls when AKAIO is released.

sumguy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
I remember that the updates were more frequent before someone released a cracked/hacked AKAIO to use on clones/r4. (and even so people still complained)

Ever since the updates to loaders or AKAIO itself has been more sporadic. Still, most games run flawlessly so I'm not complaining.

Smiths said:
huh?

Norm is slow, but that's due to his down's syndrome. assholes.

I just have other learning disabilities that hamper things.

so thanks for being inconsiderate, dicks.

And here I thought that you both only had Tourette's.

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use my AK2i pretty well exclusively. That's over my R4 with Wood, and my SCDS2. I love updates, and get way too happy when I see em. That said, I don't see the issue in pushing it over a (J) Release of Pokemon. If this was the US release, I could see being a bit antsy. As is, things are great. New loaders would be cool, but when they get here, they get here.

Smiths

Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
with any pokemon release, the amount of "please update AKAIO" threads increases. we're used to it.

happened with Pearl, Soul Silver, now Black.

they'll be updated and released. just no timeline since we also modify other things besides just fixing a game or two.

i'd love for loaders to be uploaded sooner than later, since -- ya know -- it uses my wifi plugin and i like using my wifi plugin.

i'll go kick norm's special needs nutsack

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: as to you