Ace3ds update problem

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Antichrist84, Dec 16, 2011.

Dec 16, 2011

Ace3ds update problem by Antichrist84 at 10:21 AM (684 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. Antichrist84
    OP

Newcomer Antichrist84 Newbie

United Kingdom
    Anyone had any luck with the Ace3ds flashcard on 3.0.0-5??
    On the 7th December they had an 3.0.0-5 update out and the update went fine then told me to reboot, i rebooted and i think it bricked my card coz it would now not show up on my 3ds or my ds lite.
    I emailed Ace3ds (they are not good at english), they said it was a bad update and they have now added a working update. Since my card is bricked i tried the hotswap method to unbrick it.
    I put the update on an old R4 card and loaded up the update on my ds lite and then switched it to my bricked Ace3ds which also has the new update on it, it detects the card but i get "ID MISSMATCH" error.
    I've been emailing them several times a day and all they said was -
    "Your cards ID doesn't seem to work with the update"
    My card has worked perfectly before with no problems and I know there's quite a few people with this same problem so i want to know if the new update actually worked for anyone.

If so can anyone help please??

2. ppowerman5000

Newcomer ppowerman5000 Member

Puerto Rico
    I also updated my ace3ds and bricked my card, so no luck with that card...I had 5 more, and got rid of them, without trying out to update, cheap card, not worth the hassle...