Hacking Ace3DS set up help

moominporky

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So i decided to get this flashcart on advice from a thread i read..I need some help on set up though..im kinda unsure with the website video why they are usin 2 DS sytems for the set up http://www.ace3ds.com/ace-3ds-usermanual.html ....But firstly I have set up the micro sd card..formatted it with panasonic..This is what i have on the root of the crd..

c7b5daba71.jpg

Now on adding the games..do i put a folder in the root with the games inside or should i put all the games at the root as well? If so should i wait to put the games on after the card has been updated on the system or would it make no difference to already have them on the card??Same with the DPG movies i have..in a folder at root or within the moonshell folder??

Thanks for any help

moominporky

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Whatever thread you read about getting that one, it must not have been on THIS forum.
Yes it was and suggested by a top member like yourself
Link?

Cant find it,but if you want the members name then ill pm it to you and you can feel free to search his umpteen posts.I dont make this stuff up..i read a lot of things on these forums as i was making my mind up on what card to buy..and this certain person talks a lot of sense in their posts...and knows what they are talking about.Thats why i bought that card..It was only needed for playing roms..nothing more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with... +1