Hacking Ace Kard 2 pokemon platinum problems?

soljaboi4u

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does pokemon platinum save on AK2 and not corrupt it?

I had Dstt and it kept corrupting my savefile no matter how long I play the game.

And I am playing platinum on the AK2 and I am up to the 7th badge and it has not corrupted yet. So will it corrupt or not?

My save file is a 512 KB.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
thankfully i have no idea.

most flash linkers pad the save file (512k) because its impossible to determine the save size until a save is written. linkers like the ak rpg use a cache to store the save and then write the actual file on reboot.

-another world

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm using AKAIO, and so far mine hasn't exceeded 1MB. When I was using my M3 Simply, if I saved past the 1st rival battle, the game would state that the SAV was corrupt. That was my entire reason buying an Acekard 2.1. That and I was getting jealous of AKAIO.

If you're using AKAIO, even if the game does exceed 1MB SAV, AKAIO accepts any type of SAV file so it wouldn't matter.

So the answer is No, it will not get corrupted.

I'm unsure if the Official Acekard Firmware supports any SAV type, but if there was a problem with Platinum they would have released it with 4.16 (GTA Fix & FAQ Menu).

~ Jon

xiaoset

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just ordered an AK2.1 because I haven't seen any problems with Platinum on this... can you put AKAIO firmware on AK2.1 or is that impossible?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm