Ace Attorney 5 Possible Physical Release, AAI2 Translation Also Possible

TyBlood13

As Seen On GBATempTV
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Christian Svensson, Senior Vice President of strategic planning and business development at Capcom, says that with proper fan support on the Capcom forums, that a physical release of Ace Attourney 5 is still possible at this point.
In the days after we announced AA5 for the West being digital only, and the requests of others for a physical release, we mobilized our US team to put together possible options that may address the concerns.
As a part of that process, Eshiro-san and I have met mulitple times, including the morning where he gave the interview where he made the statement above. I was not quite ready to open the possibility to folks until we had a few more ducks in a row but Eschiro suggested he mention the potential in an an interview he was having that afternoon.

So, if you'd like to be heard, you can post on this thread (I'll leave it open), PM me on Capcom-Unity or hit up my twitter (@chrissvensson) as many folks already have. I need some additional ammo and these requests fit that need.

If things go well and demand is there, in a few weeks I may be able to present an option that puts the ball back in the fans' court (in "tennis" terms, not "of law" terms). I want to stress the word "may" so as to not misrepresent the situation or promise anything. We are trying. Again, timing and pricing would be at a disadvantage to the digital option as an assumption you should make.

On the AAI2 front, Eshiro is very much a man who could push make that happen so I'm glad who whoever asked that question, did so, but I've got nothing more I can add there. I feel the point above is valid.
Source
Pretty interesting if you ask me. While I want a physical release of AA5, the bit on the AAI2 is more interesting. Yes I realize I misnamed the thread!

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, if you'd like to be heard, you can post on this thread (I'll leave it open), PM me on Capcom-Unity or hit up my twitter (@chrissvensson) as many folks already have.

AKA give us free publicity please.

It's a smart move on their part, don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't put all my hopes into this.

Reactions: TyBlood13

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT +1