Hacking Accidentally upgraded sysnand

jerrmy12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is no different than the people who brick doing the 9.2 downgrade. For the OP, they will need to take yet another downgrade risk and is really lucky 10.8 is not out yet or CFW would have been out of reach if downgrading is patched.

Also most bricks doing the A9LH guide are from people who did not follow the guide correctly. Some are from the random risk of doing any kind of downgrade however.
I followed the guide and had zero errors, no issues whatsoever, it was really easy. No excuse, really.

cots

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Three words: Recovery without hardmod.

A9LH is very relevant in helping OP not go through this again after he re-sets up his 3DS. The only crazy is you trying to deny one of the biggest advantages of A9LH.

I don't have anything against a9lh in fact I think it's nifty. What I am sick of is seeing people asking for help for specific problems and to only be replied with 'a9lh a9lh a9lh'. The sheep around here are worse then they are in Cali!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also most bricks doing the A9LH guide are from people who did not follow the guide correctly. Some are from the random risk of doing any kind of downgrade however.

I think with more clarity and some instructional material (pictures) the guide could be more understandable and easier to go through.

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have anything against a9lh in fact I think it's nifty. What I am sick of is seeing people asking for help for specific problems and to only be replied with 'a9lh a9lh a9lh'. The sheep around here are worse then they are in Cali!

People did give advice, was it not already mentioned that a downgrade to 9.2 was required to get CFW working again?

Afterwards, people chimed in on using A9LH to make sure losing CFW is never an option in the event of a accidental SysNAND update.

PixelBurst

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

While I agree people shouldn't be throwing it out left, right and center as a suggestion for anything, can you not see how in this particular case of having to re-set everything back up again anyway that getting the OTP and setting up A9LH is a good call considering OP has managed to do this once, and were they ever to accidentally do this again while still using old exploits after an update that patched downgrading they would be up shit creek without a paddle?

jerrmy12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think with more clarity and some instructional material (pictures) the guide could be more understandable and easier to go through.
The guide is already extremely easy to follow

cots

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then please do explain how just going back to old exploits and being in a situation like this or worse is better, because you aren't making sense.

I'm not making sense to someone that wants to push something on others that they didn't ask for or need in the first place? I don't really care then if I'm not making sense to you. Seek help! They are coming! I warned you all! Ah! Run!

jerrmy12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe for you, but then please explain your success to the rest of the people that are growing in numbers why they failed to follow it correctly.
Because they are imbecles who can't follow simple directions, or "skip steps to save time"

PixelBurst

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not making sense to someone that wants to push something on others that they didn't ask for or need in the first place? I don't really care then if I'm not making sense to you. Seek help! They are coming! I warned you all! Ah! Run!

If "Someone disagrees with me, they are a fanboy!" is your only argument against recovery without hardmod that would prevent accidents like this or worse if there was an update that patched downgrading than whatever, I'm out - I simply can't argue with stupid. Here's to hoping OP and any other less informed people can see how ridiculous you're being right now.

Last edited by PixelBurst,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of "confirming" games you know will get released. Like Nintendo "confirming" a Zelda sequel. "We can't be sure Nintendo is working on a new Zelda game, or if a new Zelda game will ever be released, until they officially confirm it."
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "There is literally no way to know if they will ever release a new Zelda game, it's wild speculation until they officially confirm it."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black ops was the lesser shitter line in cock a poopoo tbf just a way to let people know it hasn't died or going a different route I guess
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $70 DLC per 6 months is what it turned into
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    She saw the sign and it opened up her mind lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    All that she wants, is another storefront.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The homeless live in the compactors at Walmart
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The homeless live in the compactors at Walmart