Hacking accidentally updated to 9.6, don't know how to downgrade (I have a 4.5 NAND backup)

D

Deleted-19228

3DS is more difficult than the XL. I actually modded one of my 3DS's using the point under the game slot without fully removing the slot. Because, boss. Just pay someone to do it. Shouldn't be more than $30.

EDIT: Ava does it for $10 apparently.

Reactions: obs123194

obs123194

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3DS is more difficult than the XL. I actually modded one of my 3DS's using the point under the game slot without fully removing the slot. Because, boss. Just pay someone to do it. Shouldn't be more than $30.

EDIT: Ava does it for $10 apparently.

I can vouch for that. Avalynn did an awesome job on my new 3ds xl. She's trustworthy and caring about her hard mod service. She's just trying to help others out instead of profiting.

Osmosis

Accidents Happen. Don't be one of them.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope I don't need to take apart my 3ds...

BAD NEWS: broh... you have to take it apart.

GOOD NEWS: You made a backup of sysNAND. I'm jealous.

INTERESTING NEWS: Since you're doing it anyways, might as well mod a micro USB port into the 3DS just in case it ever happens again.

MOST BOGUS RADICAL INFOMATIONAL NEWS DUDE: Yes, they have tutorials on GBATemp on how to do this.

If you can mod an Xbox controller you can mod a 3DSXL. It's not that hard.

You will need all your regular soldering tools and a special screwdriver (I use the same one I fix iPhones with) some pcb parts, wire, and an SD adapter card (I have so many lying around I use them as tokens when playing magic)

Live in Jersey? Take a trip down to Rutgers and I'll help you... you can read some comics and homepass while the soldering smoke smells up the room. It's a great high.

giphy.gif

Reactions: GaaraPrime

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, I haven't turn on my OG Xbox one in ages, just did now and ofcourse, 32GB update required, gonna take forever.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Edit: nevermind, I forgot I up-ed my internet speed, only 30 min remaining.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Will a mobo with a M2ssd slot work without a M2ssd installed, using a sata ssd temporary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    As long as sata just point bios to boot to it as main drive
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Is that a compilation of you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    M.2 is more of a luxury you can still boot from Ide if you really wanted to
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean as long as the motherboard still has sata ports unless you're still in celeron days
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    wut
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it has Sata 3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It should still have a Bootable option in bios select drive
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats sata?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sata is the type of interface/cable connection of hard drives/disc drives for Pc.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't tell them about old bank drives may explode
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mini pcs in the 70's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    128kbs of storage
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do I connect this to my emachine
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The Tattooist of Auschwitz is pretty good so far