Gaming Accessories

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here are the top accessories I want remade for 3DS.

804006b.jpg
Hopefully with better built.
glare.gif
802763b.jpg

86390682_400x400.jpg
or
ces-2008-nyko-ds-charge-grip-lite-20080108045226561-000.jpg

What do you want?

Trollology

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The second spoiler is terrible. I hate such stuff. The only exception is the Wiimote, which is very uncomfortable to hold sideways.
What I'd like for the 3DS.. Well nothing really. The only thing I add to my DS's is a protective plastic case + screen protectors. I'm sure I'll find loads of those when the 3DS is out.

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
I'd like an external GBA card reader that connects to the 3DS. That would allow us to play GBA games, and use the transfer options between GBA and DS games that Pokemon uses.

I'd also like a pen-sized stylus like the one that comes with the DSi XL
smile.gif

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Realistically, I just want some good screen protectors, and a durable case. All that plastic add-on stuff doesn't appeal to me at all, nor do the decals.

G

GentleFist

well id want a flashcard for it and tutorials and all these things that explain how to program for it so you can play around a bit, most games suck anyway and the few that doesnt are finished way too fast (im sure i didnt enjoy more than half a dozen of games on the ds)

xDarkAngelx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, for my green DSi I pretty much just got a case that's clear on the top so you can see the green color and black on the bottom, it had an extra built-in battery, a USB charger, a screwdriver to take out the battery door, and a slot to put in the original battery allowing for twice the battery life. I'm hoping for something similar.

Of course, that's a big "IF" I get the 3DS anyway. The price seems a little high, hoping it goes down when it's released in the US.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
game01 said:
what's the first spoiler? well the one on the left looks like a storage tray for extra games/SD card & stylus - but if we get a Flashcard that works, you won't need the space for extra game cards.

The pic on the right just looks like replacement skin/stickers
QUOTEthe second spoiler i like the one on the right.
Don't like the hold-ons but the idea of a add-on battery pack that sticks on the rear is a good idea

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
game01 said:
CannonFoddr said:
The pic on the right just looks like replacement skin/stickers

hmm, i don't want stickers. i want the case to be replaceable.
Those stickers LAST. I'm serious, I bought a DS Lite maybe 6 months after launch, and the sticker that Sam's Club threw in with it was large and shock-absorbing and it's still sticking to my Lite just fine. Even after peeling it off 3-4 times. Even after stabbing it with my stylus for fun a few times.

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
KingVamp said:
Evo.lve said:
melisande said:
I'd like zhe second one which I can paly game Comfortablily.some one agree with me ?

No. In case you can't read, this entire thread has practically been "OMG that one in the second spoiler sucks".
Well at least I am, although I never own them
tongue.gif

I won't agree that it'll be comfortable. It's some plastic piece of shit that you slip onto a DS.

I'll also say that it'll be very bulky.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Evo.lve said:
KingVamp said:
Evo.lve said:
melisande said:
I'd like zhe second one which I can paly game Comfortablily.some one agree with me ?

No. In case you can't read, this entire thread has practically been "OMG that one in the second spoiler sucks".
Well at least I am, although I never own them
tongue.gif

I won't agree that it'll be comfortable. It's some plastic piece of shit that you slip onto a DS.

I'll also say that it'll be very bulky.
If so, maybe the should have stop at the extended battery with no handles...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...