Hacking Accessing other region eShops via CFW?

Raqib

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I have a Japanese Katsukity 3DS [emunand 10.5], and I use that one primarily now since my USA Katsukity 3DS is really wonky.

Is there any way for me to just use my Japanese 3DS primarily to access all the region eShops?

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Japanese Katsukity 3DS [emunand 10.5], and I use that one primarily now since my USA Katsukity 3DS is really wonky.

Is there any way for me to just use my Japanese 3DS primarily to access all the region eShops?
without region changing the FW
NO

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
even that wont work unless he has his own secureinfo_a that he dumped HIMSELF from the other region ^^
It didn't must be his own file, you can use a nonused file from every other 3DS. I have done that with my european 3DS, its now on 10.5 japanese emunand and I finally got the eShop to work.

Reactions: XRaidersP

xihx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It didn't must be his own file, you can use a nonused file from every other 3DS. I have done that with my european 3DS, its now on 10.5 japanese emunand and I finally got the eShop to work.
but you cant use a public one is what i meant :3

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Only way to get eShop access on a console that's been region swapped is to spoof CTCert from a console that was on the region you are trying to use, which no one has managed to do at the moment. SecureInfo_A file is not enough for eShop access.

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but you cant use a public one is what i meant :3
True dat.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Only way to get eShop access on a console that's been region swapped is to spoof CTCert, which no one has managed to do at the moment. SecureInfo_A file is not enough for eShop access.
False, I got my eShop working with the 3 SD Card trick but I did it the first time wrong so I managed how to get that working.

Reactions: XRaidersP

AquaX101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AYYYYY ITS RAQIB.

but to answer the question, no you cannot access all other regions eshops using cfw, but if you region change using a different regions 3DS' SecureInfo_A and use the sd card trick, it might allow you to visit the eshop in the certain region. I've tried it and it worked

xihx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
AYYYYY ITS RAQIB.

but to answer the question, no you cannot access all other regions eshops using cfw, but if you region change using a different regions 3DS' SecureInfo_A and use the sd card trick, it might allow you to visit the eshop in the certain region. I've tried it and it worked
Public Secureinfo_A's will not work for this. You have to use your own private or non used one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Sigh