About update games with sky3ds+

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by WinEveR, Mar 7, 2017.

1. WinEveR
    OP

WinEveR Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 7, 2017
    Hi, im new in this so maybe this is an stupid question, i know i cant play online unless i do bla bla bla, but, can i just update a game to fix bugs etc through eshop or is it baneable ?

2. HyperT

HyperT GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 4, 2016
    Why would it be bannable? Updates from eshop are fine - only thing is opening eshop might remove some out of region dlc

3. WinEveR
    OP

WinEveR Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 7, 2017
    I dont know because its online you know

4. OfficialBrony

OfficialBrony

Banned
    Jan 6, 2016
    Canada
    Calm down.
    The only way you'll get banned with the help of Nintendo is if you are hacking online or getting the game before it's initial release date and connecting that game online (like the Pokémon Moon incident)
    You won't be banned.
    You could have at least do a Google search for the answer to this problem you think you're having.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Last edited by OfficialBrony, Mar 7, 2017
  5. WinEveR
    OP

WinEveR Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 7, 2017
    alright sorry, i did search on google but all i could find was to update sky3ds+ and that wasnt my question, thats why i created an account to ask it here

6. nccom

nccom GBAtemp Fan

Feb 9, 2006
    Estonia
    Sky3ds+ by default uses zero-key as header for games. You can download updates, its safe and you won't get banned. You can even try to go online and you'll just get an error.
    If you want to play online you'll need to insert your own private header into config file. Don't try to use public headers from internet, that will get you banned.

7. WinEveR
    OP

WinEveR Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 7, 2017
    alright, ill use some private headers maybe, because what i like most is single, thank you very much