About to order an Acekard from Shoptemp

  • Thread starter Thread starter mehhhhhhh
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,317
  • Replies Replies 6

mehhhhhhh

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Oct 3, 2010
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
XP
11
Country
United States
So I'm about to buy an Acekard 2i.
yaynds.gif
Should I order it with the "Premium Flashing Service" or not. I have some experience with flashcarts, but I need AKAIO firmware on it to play the games I want. How much would it cost if I choose that option?

Also, is Shoptemp still celebrating Chinese National Holiday? Will they order it within 12-48 hours if I order it now?
 
Do you have a DSi? If you do you need premium flashing otherwise don't bother.
I'm not sure if chinese holiday is still on but my Dealxtreme order still hasn't shipped so I'd assume it's still on or just finished.
 
gifi4 said:
Do you have a DSi? If you do you need premium flashing otherwise don't bother.
I'm not sure if chinese holiday is still on but my Dealxtreme order still hasn't shipped so I'd assume it's still on or just finished.
Ok thanks!

I have a DS lite, so thanks for clearing this up.
 
mehhhhhhh said:
gifi4 said:
Do you have a DSi? If you do you need premium flashing otherwise don't bother.
I'm not sure if chinese holiday is still on but my Dealxtreme order still hasn't shipped so I'd assume it's still on or just finished.
Ok thanks!

I have a DS lite, so thanks for clearing this up.
If you have a DS lite i would go for R4DS and get some Wood 1.14 for it
wink.gif
 
CrimzonEyed said:
mehhhhhhh said:
gifi4 said:
Do you have a DSi? If you do you need premium flashing otherwise don't bother.
I'm not sure if chinese holiday is still on but my Dealxtreme order still hasn't shipped so I'd assume it's still on or just finished.
Ok thanks!

I have a DS lite, so thanks for clearing this up.
If you have a DS lite i would go for R4DS and get some Wood 1.14 for it
wink.gif
Your right there, not too much major difference between the acekard 2i and r4 with wood. An extra $9.00 might not seem like much but at the moment, it's not worth it, if you plan on getting something else, SCDS Two is a great choice not to mention GBA EMULATION!!! Plus anti-anti-piracy feature. And a lot more.
 
Even being DS Lite, you should only get R4 when you don't plan on playing more than 15 DS games. Playing more than 15 DS games would require you to use micro SDHC which R4 does not support.

If you don't have plan for DSi then get Acekard 2.1.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted