About to order an Acekard from Shoptemp

mehhhhhhh

Member
OP
Newcomer
Joined
Oct 3, 2010
Messages
12
Trophies
0
XP
11
Country
United States
So I'm about to buy an Acekard 2i.
yaynds.gif
Should I order it with the "Premium Flashing Service" or not. I have some experience with flashcarts, but I need AKAIO firmware on it to play the games I want. How much would it cost if I choose that option?

Also, is Shoptemp still celebrating Chinese National Holiday? Will they order it within 12-48 hours if I order it now?
 

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2010
Messages
2,350
Trophies
0
Age
27
Location
Melbourne
XP
713
Country
Do you have a DSi? If you do you need premium flashing otherwise don't bother.
I'm not sure if chinese holiday is still on but my Dealxtreme order still hasn't shipped so I'd assume it's still on or just finished.
 

mehhhhhhh

Member
OP
Newcomer
Joined
Oct 3, 2010
Messages
12
Trophies
0
XP
11
Country
United States
gifi4 said:
Do you have a DSi? If you do you need premium flashing otherwise don't bother.
I'm not sure if chinese holiday is still on but my Dealxtreme order still hasn't shipped so I'd assume it's still on or just finished.
Ok thanks!

I have a DS lite, so thanks for clearing this up.
 

CrimzonEyed

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
2,492
Trophies
1
Age
33
XP
746
Country
mehhhhhhh said:
gifi4 said:
Do you have a DSi? If you do you need premium flashing otherwise don't bother.
I'm not sure if chinese holiday is still on but my Dealxtreme order still hasn't shipped so I'd assume it's still on or just finished.
Ok thanks!

I have a DS lite, so thanks for clearing this up.
If you have a DS lite i would go for R4DS and get some Wood 1.14 for it
wink.gif
 

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2010
Messages
2,350
Trophies
0
Age
27
Location
Melbourne
XP
713
Country
CrimzonEyed said:
mehhhhhhh said:
gifi4 said:
Do you have a DSi? If you do you need premium flashing otherwise don't bother.
I'm not sure if chinese holiday is still on but my Dealxtreme order still hasn't shipped so I'd assume it's still on or just finished.
Ok thanks!

I have a DS lite, so thanks for clearing this up.
If you have a DS lite i would go for R4DS and get some Wood 1.14 for it
wink.gif
Your right there, not too much major difference between the acekard 2i and r4 with wood. An extra $9.00 might not seem like much but at the moment, it's not worth it, if you plan on getting something else, SCDS Two is a great choice not to mention GBA EMULATION!!! Plus anti-anti-piracy feature. And a lot more.
 

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2009
Messages
4,363
Trophies
0
Website
Visit site
XP
693
Country
United States
Even being DS Lite, you should only get R4 when you don't plan on playing more than 15 DS games. Playing more than 15 DS games would require you to use micro SDHC which R4 does not support.

If you don't have plan for DSi then get Acekard 2.1.
 

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But seriously, democrats are being pathetic with their calls for "peace" and condemnation of violence and expressing "thoughts and prayers" instead of fucking opening a hunting season.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "Are you a better shot than a high schooler?"
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "Shoot the giant orange pedo and get a cookie."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "No points for grazing him, that's just amateur hour."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some are saying the kid was paid off by a online terror group or whatever
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "Disturbed young man."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "Iranian sleeper agent."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "False flag."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't get people that make these attempts knowing they'll die just go in balls deep kamikaze style
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Too many meat shields in the way, sniping from a high vantage point is the only way.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But it was ar15 iirc
  • Veho @ Veho:
    AR-15, effective range 500 yards, and the guy was at 150 yards from Trump.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still missed
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Skill issue.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Take the L. :tpi:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wouldn't be the first time Trump got red skeeted on his face
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was reading the kid failed shooting classes left and right imagine if it was a pissed off marine
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Or a pissed-on marine.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There will be other rallies.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The story of how a new born took aim at trump
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How could the secret service see this coming
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Doesn't the baby have the right to bear arms?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Raised by bears grew claws
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I choose bear.
    Veho @ Veho: I choose bear.