Hacking About the AKAIO 1.4

peshala1994

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well when i extract the RAR file it doesnt come as folders but a lot of files named arrowdown, some dldi file, some nds files and a hole load of crap. I thought the 1.4 came in a folder to copy paste? What do i do?

I thought of making a folder named __aio and copy pasting all the things but then i found something called DEFAULT and was a zipped file.. So i'm kinda confused right now?

Can someone just give me a link that doesnt come as random file names? Preferably with neat folders =)

Please and Thank You

peshala1994

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
use winRAR to extract the archive as suggested in the wiki. right click the file and select "Extract files..." this will extract them into the folder that was archived, inside of which you will find the _aio folder, a readme, and the akmenu4.nds file.

-another world

peshala1994

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another World said:
use winRAR to extract the archive as suggested in the wiki. right click the file and select "Extract files..." this will extract them into the folder that was archived, inside of which you will find the _aio folder, a readme, and the akmenu4.nds file.

-another world

Oh winRAR?

I've been using this program called superNZB all this time for RAR extracting..i guess i'll try winRAR.

Thank you another world.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey