Chase-san

OP
Trophies
Website
www.csdgn.org
XP
Country
United States
These are the fixes that DO NOT WORK. In fact assume that pretty much every fix doesn't work, but I will list these out all the same. Excuse my language, but this is just getting stupid.. no excuse me, has been stupid for awhile. So let me dispel a few myths. I am going to tell it like it is.
  • Chinese patch, this was the first HGSS japanese patch, it does not work in english, so SHUT UP ABOUT IT!
  • Patch.exe (by Rudolph), this was for Japanese HGSS, does not work in english, so SHUT UP ABOUT IT!
  • ARM7 fix (any of them), this never even worked for the Japanese versions, definitely doesn't work for english, so SHUT UP ABOUT IT!
  • ARM9 fix (any of them), also fails, only worse. so SHUT UP ABOUT IT!
  • Overlay fix (any of them), fails even worse then the two above, so SHUT UP ABOUT IT!
  • guru2.narc, whoever thought this one up is a COMPLETE MORON, narc are data files, guru2 contains sprite images. This does nothing except possibly break your game for the future. Anything else from this guy you can pretty much write off as DOES NOT WORK. so SHUT UP ABOUT IT!
AR Codes: (I am the original writer of these)
020DD9E4 E1A00000
020D3820 E1A00000

Cyjizzle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree, I'd love to see a lot less non informative shitposting.

Here's some carts that bypass the main AP:

- CycloDS w/ Firmware 1.58B1
- Acekard2i w/ AKAIO Firmware 1.5 and 1.5.1 and 1.6RC1
- R4i SDHC (RTS) w/ Firmware 2.6f
- EDGE w/ Firmware 1.8
- M3/G6 DS Real w/ Firmware 4.7h
- Supercard DSOne Evolution OS

darkstar723

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That list is fake, and im tired of seeing it, the latest acekard is the only one that really works. I know for a fact that the r4i/m3/supercard dont work, and the others ive heard dont work as well.

tommyt

Trophies
XP
Country
Same hear there are to many threads about HGSS.
Just wait a few more days and see if there's a work patch.

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
darkstar723 said:
That list is fake, and im tired of seeing it, the latest acekard is the only one that really works. I know for a fact that the r4i/m3/supercard dont work, and the others ive heard dont work as well.
the EDGE MOSTLY works, but it does get the occasional crash, usually shortly after saving though, so its not too horrible.

Cyjizzle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
darkstar723 said:
I've heard a few reports of Edge working and many of CycloDS working. As for the rest I have no idea.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
finally, someone who is intelligent speaks
smile.gif

thanks chase-san

Slateboard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
……………………………………………………………..,;;;;;-,,…………………………………………………………….
…………………………………………………,;,._…,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,’…………………………………………………………
………………………………………………,,;;;;;,-~--;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;’…………………………………………………………
………………PIRATES _……………………’-;;;;;;;;’-,/ . . . . ¯’’-,;;;;;’_…………………………………………………………
………………………¯’’’~--,,,_…..|……,-~’’¯¯’-,;;’’-, . ., . . )’,;;’ . ‘’~,,……………………………………………………
…………………………………¯_,,|..,-‘’¯ . . . . . . ‘’-,’/’’ . . . .,’-,’-, . . .’’-,…………………………………………………
……………………………………..,-‘,-‘ . . . ‘-, . . . . | . . . . .,’ °,’-,’-,, . . .¯’,………………………………………………
…………………………………..,-‘’ . ‘, . . ‘’\ . . . . . .’-, . . ,-‘ . ~-/’¯ ‘’ . . .,’……

FantajiFan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cyjizzle said:
darkstar723 said:
I've heard a few reports of Edge working and many of CycloDS working. As for the rest I have no idea.

The people who claim it is "working" refer to being able to save and start the screen getting past initial black screen. If they can enter and exit a building more than 24 times in a row without it freezing then it might be working, test another 50 to be sure. Most people run around for 20 minutes without going through 24 events and think the game is working just fine. They post it here only to realize a few seconds later that their game freezes up too. The ONLY flash cart known to work is the Acekard, none of the others have anyone consistently saying it works (most people who say it works on other cards post a retraction).

Jasonese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slateboard said:
……………………………………………………………..,;;;;;-,,…………………………………………………………….
…………………………………………………,;,._…,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,’…………………………………………………………
………………………………………………,,;;;;;,-~--;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;’…………………………………………………………
………………PIRATES _……………………’-;;;;;;;;’-,/ . . . . ¯’’-,;;;;;’_…………………………………………………………
………………………¯’’’~--,,,_…..|……,-~’’¯¯’-,;;’’-, . ., . . )’,;;’ . ‘’~,,……………………………………………………
…………………………………¯_,,|..,-‘’¯ . . . . . . ‘’-,’/’’ . . . .,’-,’-, . . .’’-,…………………………………………………
……………………………………..,-‘,-‘ . . . ‘-, . . . . | . . . . .,’ °,’-,’-,, . . .¯’,………………………………………………
…………………………………..,-‘’ . ‘, . . ‘’\ . . . . . .’-, . . ,-‘ . ~-/’¯ ‘’ . . .,’……

JustRob

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
can this topic just be locked / deleted. whats the use in listing what doesn't work, we need to figure out what DOES work

kann dieses thema verschlossen/gelöscht gerade sein. was der gebrauch in der auflistung ist, was nicht arbeitet, müssen wir herausfinden, was arbeitet

Chaotic Kitten

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
jurassicplayer said:
Listing what doesn't work is a great idea, because it keeps other idiots from saying exactly the things that won't work, saving posts, effort, and honor.

Seconded. It's kind of annoying with all the "does this fix work blah blah blah" or the "It keeps freezing on my R4 ZOMG"

And I hate those Acekard users who keep rubbing it in.

-_-
*glares*

Jasonese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chaotic Kitten said:
jurassicplayer said:
Listing what doesn't work is a great idea, because it keeps other idiots from saying exactly the things that won't work, saving posts, effort, and honor.

Seconded. It's kind of annoying with all the "does this fix work blah blah blah" or the "It keeps freezing on my R4 ZOMG"

And I hate those Acekard users who keep rubbing it in.

-_-
*glares*

Too bad they'll keep on posting it...

ironicle

Trophies
XP
Country
just want to say the EDGE works almost as good as Acekard i think as my one has not frozen once since beating first gym
but probably differs
do not take my complete word for it

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
your being rude.

thats not a good way of tackling the problem.

I'm sure if there is a ligit fix, it'll be posted on the main page. until then I applaud however created this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: