Anas al Orfi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
hi
we buy new flash card gateway and we install firmware 9.2 and we copy the file to sd card from Blue Card (R4i) file and we copy lunch.dat file to the sd card the problem is when we inter to flashcard from menu we received this massage an error has occurred press and hold power button to turn the system off please refer to the operation Manuel for details help meeeeeeeeee

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
hi
we buy new flash card gateway and we install firmware 9.2 and we copy the file to sd card from Blue Card (R4i) file and we copy lunch.dat file to the sd card the problem is when we inter to flashcard from menu we received this massage an error has occurred press and hold power button to turn the system off please refer to the operation Manuel for details help meeeeeeeeee
You can't use the DS profile exploit on 9.2, that's for 4.x only. If you're on an old 3ds then you can type go.gateway-3ds.com/old/ to boot the Gateway menu.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're using a new 3ds system (the one with the new zl zr and analog nub), you can set up browserhax or menuhax to launch the launcher.dat.

Anas al Orfi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
If you're using a new 3ds system (the one with the new zl zr and analog nub), you can set up browserhax or menuhax to launch the launcher.dat.
no iam old 3ds ?????? same i

Anas al Orfi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
still you need to setup browserhax (or use Cubic Ninja or OOT) to have homebrew access and then install menuhax using it to have auto boot exploit.
So what's the best method to install browserhax for my 3ds ???? I do not have ninja cube card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended