Yanazake

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Haha, kill me if you want, I found this game super cute. Since I don't have a ps3 yet, it's out of question, but then again, there's the psp version...

There are already some games with Go!Cam use and that info-on-cards tecnology I forgot the name. [I think it's expanded reality] My question is: Would this kind of game work with 5.03 Prometheus and copies of the said cards?

I mean, I'd surely buy it when I get my PS3, as a break from the super long rpg games I like, but if I can try it a bit on the PSP before looking for the PS3 version...

Also another question: My psp is a 2000 model, so it means there's no mic on it. What acessory do you recommend for me to get to fill this lack? I saw something with a mic on DealExtreme, but people were saying some models had a little hardware problem that had to be fixed or the mic wouldn't work anyway. Also, what's the original accessory's name?

Yanazake

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
issy12 said:
i'm sure there's an official headset somewhere... check this out
Wait, I'm not sure how much £1 costs if compared to US$1... but isn't 4 a kind of ABSURDLY LOW PRICE??
The same thing costs about 40 bucks on ebay! D8 [and I need a place to buy online w/o import taxes that exports to S.America :/ ]

Yanazake

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
That's somehow interesting, specially the inner earphone thingm - it's the type I like the most. Thanks for that!
After a quick search, I found this: http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/f126/conne...p-with-t187420/

It was kind of interesting, since I REALLY like my earphone. If this thing has the mic in the middle piece, it would be a good choice IMO.

Jolan

Unlimited Bear Works
Trophies
Website
www.animecubed.com
XP
Country
For games that use the PSP camera, there's 2 types of cameras, actually. The older model works on CFW normally, while the newer model (which ships with Invizimals) requires 6.20 so you'll need to use a plugin (can't remember name) that allows you to use that camera on CFW.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Old camera -

sony-announces-psp-go-cam-for-pal-regions.jpg

New camera, incompatible without the m33_620 plugin update -

41+wCPI0Z8L._AA280_.jpg

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
the old one is certainly recommended.
the new one only supports photo's up to 640x480(VGA) while the old one goes up to 1280x960(SXGA)

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FYI, I believe the Invizimals bundle with a camera is the new model, and I'm guessing EyePet will be (or is? dunno if its released yet) the same.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I have the PS3 Eyepet and it fails. The novelty wears off pretty quick and after that it's utterly pointless. Even my 6 year old nephew gave up on it in favour of the latest Lego game after about a week.

Yanazake

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, thing is, It's not a game to go for hours, it's something to play in-between other bigger games, and to get the two accessories my psp does not have: The camera, and the mic.
Anyway, it'll be more important to know if the game actually runs perfectly under Prometheus 5.03 or if there are bugs like in DoA Paradise, where the in-game "Snapshot" option doesn't work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over