Al3Drk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi
I want to use exosphere.ini and the line blank_prodinfo_emummc=1 to go incognito in emummc and since its a native feature of atmosphere and I use fusee-primary all the time I prefer it to the incognito_RCM solution. but I have some questions I want to ask before using it:
1) Can I restore Prodinfo back to default by changing the line back to blank_prodinfo_emummc=0 ? Or I need to have a backup of my prodinfo using incognito_RCM and the restore it?
2) Do I Need to use 90DNS along side this method?

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi
I want to use exosphere.ini and the line blank_prodinfo_emummc=1 to go incognito in emummc and since its a native feature of atmosphere and I use fusee-primary all the time I prefer it to the incognito_RCM solution. but I have some questions I want to ask before using it:
1) Can I restore Prodinfo back to default by changing the line back to blank_prodinfo_emummc=0 ? Or I need to have a backup of my prodinfo using incognito_RCM and the restore it?
2) Do I Need to use 90DNS along side this method?

1) It should restore it when you change the line back, however having a backup is never a bad idea
2) It should prevent you from connecting, however better safe than sorry imho

Reactions: Al3Drk

Al3Drk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the reply.
is there a way to set the 90dns to all connections by default so if someone forgets to set it when connecting to new network it would be safe? I mean something like system wide DNS.

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
thanks for the reply.
is there a way to set the 90dns to all connections by default so if someone forgets to set it when connecting to new network it would be safe? I mean something like system wide DNS.

Not that I am aware of, best I could think of is blocking it on each modem, however incognito should prevent it from connecting anyways

Reactions: Al3Drk
General chit-chat
Help Users
    KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie: 0/10